Hallow's End Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hallow's End Guide

Hello, i would like to say that Zygor Guides are totally AWSOME, they have helped me get to where i am so fast, it makes my head hurt thinking about it.

Ok, with that out of the way, my problem is i have the full guide with quests and all. I have the events or at least everything that has come out so far, with the exception of Hallow's End. when i update it, it is not included into my guides. I tried deleting the previous file and installing it fresh, problem with that is, all the guides i have are gone. am i doing something wrong or is the a bug someplace?
    right now i have the one i deleted back in cause it has all my guides in it that i am useing at the moment. i don't have Hallow's end in there and it is atarting to bug me. if anybody has and comments on how to correct this problem i would be so overjoyed. i want to have Hallow's End along with all my other guides together. right now, it is one or the other, very frustrating to say the least. Thank you guys/gals in advance.
    Last edited by drachenhaven; October 24, 2010, 11:35 AM. Reason: some typos

First question is, given your post about having the leveling guide, did you purchase the dailies and events guide, or were you using the trial of that guide?
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

i did try the Trial and liked it so much i went and bought the rest of the guides, i have the Lvling guides and the Talent guides. even though the history shows the trial one still in there it has updated the guides with Brewfest and i have had the guides before it started. if it sounds confusing it just might be, just telling what i have and whats wrong. i am still learning how to do the updates and stuff, i know the basics but anything past that and i get lost.

Comment

OK... sounds like what was given to you was the dailies trial version.
        The Dailies and Events guide is a seperate purchase, with the trial given with the leveling guide purchase to show you how beneficial that guide can be, as an companion to the leveling guide(s).
        In order to get the updated events as they come you will need to purchase the Dailies and Events guide.

Comment

ok this is what i see under My Membership Contents:

Contents for your membership include:
          •Zygor Guides Viewer addon
          •Zygor Leveling Guide - Alliance
          •Zygor Leveling Guide - Horde
          •Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Alliance
          •Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Horde
          •Zygor Talent Advisor addon
          •Zygor Talent Builds

I am not sure if that helps or not. I hope it does. If i have to remove the folders from the Addons file completely and then reinstall them, i will do so.

Comment

No it helps.
            Log out of WoW and run the Zygor utility. Make sure you enter your Zygor user name and password, then hit repair. If this fails, delete your Zygor folders out of WoW/interface/addon and do a fresh install using the utility.

Comment

ok thank you, i thinki got it to work, as i said earlier, i know the basics, anything other than that i am lost. the (TRIAL) things came off and it shows the stuff that i posted earlier, so i hope that this fixes everything.

Comment

ok that did it, my stuff is updated and running, thank you for your help.

Comment

Anytime. Glad its working.

Comment

Working...
                  X