OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Day of the Dead - anything to do or get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day of the Dead - anything to do or get?

Hey all,

I won't be able to really get onto WoW until this afternoon... just wondering if the 'Day of the Dead' brings anything to do or get? From what I see on my calendar, it's a 24 hour event...

Just wondering if anyone knows what it is...
    Matt
    * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Day of the Dead festivities, the people of Azeroth and Outland gather in the graveyards of every major city to cook, eat, drink, don costumes, and more in celebration of those they've lost. Because the spirit world draws closest to the world of the living during this eerie holiday, we decorate the graves of our dearly departed with flowers and candles and offerings to welcome them back, even if only for a short while.

it a very small event you simply head to graveyard dance with Catrina for the achievement then from the vendor next to her you purchase one of the items that lets you see invisible spirits and use it at the graveyard.

Pick up the one quest you then have to cook some bread for the quest pretty easy u get recipe from same vendor mats are milk and simple flour very easy to get milk from almost any inn vendor in major cities and flour from any cooking vendor that sells cooking.

Hand quest in same way you picked it up and u get a pet that lasts for one 1 day and your done.

Comment

I got on last night and read this but forgot to thank you for the info...

So.. Thank you!
      * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

Working...
      X