reduced gold from dailies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reduced gold from dailies

Anyone notice the gold cut from dailies ?! Its only 7g 40s now i think. why blizzard why

Originally posted by ericjai View Post
    Anyone notice the gold cut from dailies ?! Its only 7g 40s now i think. why blizzard why
    There is a bug going on in the live right now that on daily quests you gold you get is 50% less that it should be. Reason why is the game thinks your not level capped anymore. Blizzard is working on a fix for it.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
      There is a bug going on in the live right now that on daily quests you gold you get is 50% less that it should be. Reason why is the game thinks your not level capped anymore. Blizzard is working on a fix for it.
      ohh thanks for letting me know!

Comment

According to a german fansite the gold bug should be solved now as well as the slow flying ghost gryphon when you die in Stormpeaks or Icecrown.

Comment

It was supposed to be fixed in a hotfix Friday but it didn't get fixed.
          EDIT: Maybe get fixed from this:
          We will be performing rolling restarts on Sunday, November 21, beginning at 1:00 AM PST. Downtime for each realm is expected to be minimal, and the overall process should conclude at approximately 2:00 AM PST.

Thank you for your patience.
          I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.
          Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Just checked, on EU servers it has been fixed, the tournament quests give 13 gold 23 silver.
            We had server restarts this night.

Comment

Working...
            X