Pilgrim's Bounty Achievements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pilgrim's Bounty Achievements

Is there going to be a release for getting all the achievements for the title for this event? I know they aren't that hard, but the paths Zygor gives are usually more efficient than my meandering around trying to get them. For all the other events there has been a quest guide and achievement guide, but this one had only the quests.

Originally posted by bensmith91 View Post
    Is there going to be a release for getting all the achievements for the title for this event? I know they aren't that hard, but the paths Zygor gives are usually more efficient than my meandering around trying to get them. For all the other events there has been a quest guide and achievement guide, but this one had only the quests.
    From Zygor:
    The Pilgrim's Bounty achievement is not required for the What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been achievement to get the Violet Proto-Drake. That's the only reason it was left out this time. However, we will clean up all of our Event guides to be more detailed and cover more. This is something we'll be doing when we're not so swamped with Cataclysm stuff. :-)
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

And this should help you get the achievements: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...oing-to-change.
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks for the information!

Comment

Working...
        X