Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I already own all previous guides and dailies from zygor
    http://img140.imageshack.us/i/screen...1228at730.png/

I just want to say I'm not trying to start anything I'm ok with the guide not being out yet. I understand it takes time and that there is a lot of information to figure out. On top of that you add in fixing any issues with the 1-85 guides from either an error or blizzard deciding to change something is a task on its own. I just want to make sure that it's not misleading because Zygor or anyone else working for zygorguides has never mislead and I don't want it to be something that anyone need to be blamed for errors and mistakes happen. I'll be patiently waiting for the new guides when updated and get excited when I get my email as usual. Just make sure it is very clear for others.
    Last edited by sobeit81; December 28, 2010, 07:38 PM. Reason: for some reason the image wasn't linking
    --PvP Junkie--

Comment

It will be a great day when the cata dailies are finished.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I know, I just posted about that because I wanted to make sure you didn't buy something different from what you thought you bought. Like I say, as far as I know there are no upgrade options available yet for any Dailies guides you might already currently own. The only place I know of that has the upgrade for Cata guides mentioned is when you purchase a new copy of one of the Dailies guides. Your first post made it sound like you were upgrading a currently owned guide, which I don't believe can be done yet.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I am still looking for the 85 dailies guide!!! When you mouse over the dailies guide it says 1-85. not 1-80

Comment

Originally posted by rzermeno View Post
            I am still looking for the 85 dailies guide!!! When you mouse over the dailies guide it says 1-85. not 1-80
            There are a lot of posts in here telling of whats going on with the dailies atm, including this thread. What new information can we help you with?
            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I bought the Dailies guide Bundle recently thinking there were Cata Daily guides and there isn't any?
              In my members section it says allliance and horde Cata daily and event guides.

Tell you truth i ain't happy and have spent £40 for a guide that isn't there , if there not finished you shouldn't say cata daily guides
              If you a Horde player Feel free to join our Horde group : http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/group.php?groupid=6

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
                Actually if you are level 85 you can do the dailies in northrend for the same amount of gold. So you can do the Zygor Gold Run and still get 300 Gold in a hour.
                probably take less than that since you can pull more mobs in with more health and can do more damage since your level 85
                realm: vashj
                battlegroup: whirlwind

Comment

Yes that true speedydeath.
                  Also until Zygor updates the Dailies And Events Guide you can go here for info about the cata dailies: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ession-dailies
                  I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                  Twitter @Chaos5061.
                  Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                  X