Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catalysm update....

Hi,

I bought both leveling and dailies 1-Dec and read they both get updated for catalysm. Now i read in another thread something i dont quite understand, i quote:
    "To make another correction, the October7th to December 6th dates only applied to guides purchased BEFORE Cataclysm released. Any guides purchased on or after December 7th include Cataclysm, so you will get the updates when they are released."

Does this mean i will get catalysm update for my dailies or not? If the answer in NO then i would like to refund so that i can buy the catalysm version since this is the one i'm interested in and the page said i could get.

Link to the quote:
    http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...y-guide./page2

I'm really looking forward to this update, many ppl like myself are now 85 and want to grind rep for gear which leads to Heroic so please focus on this now that the leveling add-on is pretty stable.

Thanks for your nice guide.

As far as I know, any guides (including dailies) that were purchased during that time will have the Cata upgrade included with them. It's possible that I've misunderstood what Zygor was trying to say in regards to that as most of the stuff during that time was all Leveling guide oriented. Hopefully Zygor will be along before too long and clarify it for you.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

i was also looking for the cataclysm daily's to no avail.
      apparently after some checking there arent even enough dailies available yet to even make a guide for them.

Comment

well for those who purchased the daily guide, when they first came out, get an update without out paying then. But guess we will just have to wait till Zygor clears this all up.

Comment

Originally posted by vampyren View Post
          Hi,

I bought both leveling and dailies 1-Dec and read they both get updated for catalysm. Now i read in another thread something i dont quite understand, i quote:
          "To make another correction, the October7th to December 6th dates only applied to guides purchased BEFORE Cataclysm released. Any guides purchased on or after December 7th include Cataclysm, so you will get the updates when they are released."

Does this mean i will get catalysm update for my dailies or not? If the answer in NO then i would like to refund so that i can buy the catalysm version since this is the one i'm interested in and the page said i could get.

Link to the quote:
          http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...y-guide./page2

I'm really looking forward to this update, many ppl like myself are now 85 and want to grind rep for gear which leads to Heroic so please focus on this now that the leveling add-on is pretty stable.

Thanks for your nice guide.
          To help clear some of this up:
          1.) Anyone who purchased their Guides will get any Cataclysm updates free if they bought "on or after" October 7th, but only for the Guides you purchased.
          2.) We will be updating the Dailies and Events soon, there are just more important things right now to fix, and also there isn't much for Dailies yet.
          3.) We do not have a set price to upgrade older Dailies yet. When we release the update we will let you know the price at that time.
          Hopefully that covered everything.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply Zygor, then i'm happy with the purchase since i get the dailies update once they are out (bought mine 1-Dec).

Keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
            X