OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Long should it take from scratch to do Gold run on average?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Long should it take from scratch to do Gold run on average?

I started the Ice crown prequests earlier today, and Just finished the " assault by air" quests. I was Just wonderring, with the fullzones of Ice Crown and Stormpeaks, the reputation quests even without ATG.... assuming that you mail your AH stuff to an alt, and vendor what you cannot use..etc... How Long before you can start (non ATG) Gold Run? and How long before you can start ATG Gold run?
    Last edited by jmedina35; December 18, 2010, 04:03 PM. Reason: spelling

That's not an easy one to pin down. It really is all about how well you play your class and get thru the different full zone guides.

Estimation I'd say maybe a day to a day and a half of /played time to do the Storm Peaks and Icecrown full zone guides. I'd suggest that you do the initial run thru of the Sons of Hodir stuff to unlock those dailies (should only take a couple hours max) that way every day when you log in go do those dailies fast before going back to your full zone guide. This should get you to exalted with SoH by the time you've finished the 2 full zone guides, if not sooner. Once those 3 are done then you can start running the non-ATG gold guide (figure maybe a week of real time due to the dailies for SoH). Keep in mind, you'll only get half the gold if you aren't max level (85).

To do the gold run with the ATG that will be at least 25 real days to do. You have to do 5 sets of daily runs for each main faction.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I went through The Stormpeaks Guide til I saw I had some reputation with Sons of Hodir. I am currently Honored. I started the Sons of Hodir reputation guide, Step one is Polishing the Helm. I go to the Location says that it's on the ice spike. There is no helm there.

I went back to the Stormpeaks full quest guide, thinking maybe I forgot to do something, some pre-quest I didn't get done. And it took me to ricket, I did "Iverstock" then it zips ahead til it gets to " Hot and Cold" I did that as well.... then it stops at " Blowing Hodir's Horn" ... there is no Horn anywhere, there is no helm. I am thinking do I need MORE reputation than Honored to see these? ir do I need to have done some other quest first? if I need More rep than honored, why are these in the " (Sin's of Hodir : Good) section. If I need to have done some other quest first was it skipped in the Stormpeaks section? or does it start somewhere else? I am very furstrated.

Comment

If you haven't done the dailies yet you want to start off with the SoH neutral guide (I think that's it) to make sure all the dailies are unlocked.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I do not have SoH neutral guide in Stormpeaks Guide. when I looked into the reputation Guide for SoH it told me to start the Stormpeaks full quest guide....I started the Guide. My reputation is presently Honored.... I am not neurtral. And the neutral guide is not included in the Stormpeaks zone... whuch Guide has the SoH Neutral guide? and why am I supposed to go back to that when My reputation is Honored?

Comment

found out what was wrong, me bad.

Ok found out what was wrong, I had to go back to Thorm at some Point, and for some reason somehow, I skipped the step. It may have been me... then again ut was 4 am.... so..was not thinking clearly. Thank you again for such a wonderful product.

Comment

Working...
            X