Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leveling 55-60

Hello to everyone and a happy new year :-D

When i reached level 55 the guide told me to go to winterspring .. Αt the beginning ι said something wrong doing but eventually discovered that they have put rather because it takes easily and quickly good xp..
    My question now is that when i reached level 58 i see in the steps that is not sending you at outlands..
    What is better to do ??

Many thanks to everyone :-)

ps: also if i have to do any other configuration at level 60 please told me

I personally wait until 60 to go hit Outlands. Ultimately the choice is yours, but if you can get some extra home reputation by doing a couple more levels in the old zones why not? At least that's my view on it.

When you go to Outlands it's recommended that you turn off the SIS by going into the Dynamic Progression section of the guide options, empty the 3 boxes, and adjust the slider all the way to the right. This will ensure that the guide doesn't skip any of the reputation building quests that are needed to unlock other quests in Outlands.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I believe there are at least three reasons why Zygor has you level from 58-60 while not in Outlands.

Reason 1:
      The lvl 58-60 non-Outlands quests are very fast and easy to do and hence reward great XP.

Reason 2:
      One must be lvl 60 before flying can be purchased. Outland is much easier with flying.

Reason 3:
      Outland monsters can hit pretty hard and being 60 helps both mitigate the damage they do and kill them faster.

For these reasons, I recommend you do as the guide says and wait until 60 to go to Outlands. :-)

Comment

There's another reason to go to Outlands only after reaching level 60. The Horde guide seems to include a few level 60 quests pretty early (those with the Burning Legion guys in the north) while the Alliance guide does the quests there later.

Comment

Originally posted by Septifiend View Post
          I believe there are at least three reasons why Zygor has you level from 58-60 while not in Outlands.

Reason 1:
          The lvl 58-60 non-Outlands quests are very fast and easy to do and hence reward great XP.

Reason 2:
          One must be lvl 60 before flying can be purchased. Outland is much easier with flying.

Reason 3:
          Outland monsters can hit pretty hard and being 60 helps both mitigate the damage they do and kill them faster.

For these reasons, I recommend you do as the guide says and wait until 60 to go to Outlands. :-)
          You nailed it Septfiend. That is exactly the thought process on the guides not taking you to outlands at level 58.

There has been a major discussion about "right or wrong" the choice is going to outlands at 58 or at 60, and has always no matter what been a personal choice for the player to make. All I can say is I took one toon to outlands at 58, and will not be doing it again.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

And just to let you know if blizzard ever goes over the outlands or northrend like they did the old world they will most likely be removing this option because to get to the cataclysm zones you have to be 80 exactly not 78.
            I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
            Twitter @Chaos5061.
            Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Many thanks to everyone for the answers!! :-)

Next step is what i have to do when for example i am level 61 and i still have to do many quests for level 60?? How i find the next step for quest?? because is not a solution to go the zygor to the first step of level 61 because i didnt find anything..

Thanks in advance

Comment

The only way really to keep up if you need to go to the next level look for steps that take you too the next zone if there are not any in that level section of the guide then you will most likely want to just follow the guide until you ding the next level and then look again. There is a major warning for doing this though in the Outlands it concerns reputation. If you run into any npcs the guide thinks you should talk to but they have orange names then you need to go back and see if you kind find the steps in the guide to get reputation for that faction. Myself I would just keep following the guide so that the rep is not a big pain later but the choice is up to you in the end.
                I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                Twitter @Chaos5061.
                Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thank you..

How many time you believe i need for each level to get after 60 ??

Comment

I think it's roughly 3hr per level from 60-70. Been a while since I've done that tho so it might be off.
                    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

yea is a bit strange because so far i wanted a hour to get level and now about 3..

Comment

Originally posted by a40ntistos View Post
                        Next step is what i have to do when for example i am level 61 and i still have to do many quests for level 60?? How i find the next step for quest??
                        It is normal that many quests are lower in level than you are. This makes them easier.
                        As long as they are yellow you will get full XP. I wouldn't worry about this. Normally you are level 62 when you are finished with Hellfire.

Comment

Working...
                        X