This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pay for Cataclysm Daily's guide?

For those that purchased all the other guides before don't believe the daily's guild was an extra charge...don't know just kinda feel like I'm being milked here having to pay for the Cataclysm daily's guide. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Andrew

Originally posted by kourous View Post
    For those that purchased all the other guides before don't believe the daily's guild was an extra charge...don't know just kinda feel like I'm being milked here having to pay for the Cataclysm daily's guide. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Andrew
    I believe what you are saying is that you feel you shouldn't have to pay for the Upgrade on the Dailies? Not to "correct" you, but as the Leveling Guides are a little extra for Cataclysm, so are the Dailies and Events. We will be updating when new Dailies come out still for free in the Cataclysm content. This isn't anything new, nor are we trying to "milk" anyone, just simply charging a small fee for a new product. Hope this makes it a little more clear.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Sort of like paying Blizzard to play Cataclysm in the first place. We all have to pay for new content.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I'm just confused why we have to pay for the upgrade if someone, like me, purchased the daily guide right when it first came out. I am sure there are others that are thinking the same thing.

Comment

I know, and you are right, there are lots of people that have asked the same question. Honestly, there is no answer that can be provided to you that is different from the answer given to the others that have asked the same question.
          Peruse the forums a bit to see the variety of different ways the mods and development team have responded to this question.

Comment

Originally posted by xcloudx View Post
            I'm just confused why we have to pay for the upgrade if someone, like me, purchased the daily guide right when it first came out. I am sure there are others that are thinking the same thing.
            I completely see where you're coming from. I mean, if you bought it when you said you did, upgrades should be free for life. But I also see what the Zygor staff are saying when they say that you've had it longer, thus giving you more opportunity to benefit from the guide content. It seems pretty debatable to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by imasav View Post
              ...upgrades should be free for life...
              Update

Upgrade

Two seperate words meaning very different things.

One you get for life, the other you dont.

Going to close the thread, as this topic is well covered already in forums.

Comment

Working...
              X