Crusader title daily guide not up to date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crusader title daily guide not up to date

Alright so the first thing I wanted to do with the dailies guide was get the crusader title.

However, they start with pre-cataclysm quests that dont exist anymore. Will this get updated in the future?

( for example, undead starter quests are changed)

You refer to the home cities reputation guide. The problem with this guide is that many quests in the 1-5 zones are now race specific and others have changed. I don't know when this guides will be reworked, if you need reputation now you can try to use the leveling guides. For example get the undead leveling guide and start with the quests in Brill. But I don't know if this works when you did not do the previous quests now after Cataclysm...

Comment

Also keep in mind the leveling guides are free from level 1 to 20. Maybe this will help with a rep issue.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Also a couple of other things to know to build rep. You may buy a faction tabard for the faction you are wanting to level up in the factions main city so the orcs tabard is in Orgrimarr. Note that the goblin one is in Orgrimarr too same for the Gnomes it is in Ironforge. With these tabards when you run any dungeon with them on but Outland dungeons it will give you rep for that faction. Also if you belong to a guild that is level 4 and 12 you get boosts to rep gain and xp gain too. Also if you want the tabards they are sold by Quartermasters that are located next to each Flight Master in that city.
        I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.
        Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
          Also a couple of other things to know to build rep. You may buy a faction tabard for the faction you are wanting to level up in the factions main city so the orcs tabard is in Orgrimarr. Note that the goblin one is in Orgrimarr too same for the Gnomes it is in Ironforge. With these tabards when you run any dungeon with them on but Outland dungeons it will give you rep for that faction. Also if you belong to a guild that is level 4 and 12 you get boosts to rep gain and xp gain too. Also if you want the tabards they are sold by Quartermasters that are located next to each Flight Master in that city.
          I agree with the above, but obviously the guide has to either be updated or the following needs to be removed from the Dailies page:

Crusader Title
          This is one of the most sought after achievements in the entire game. It requires a mixture of tournament quests and reputation to aquire. Zygor's Dailies and Events guide is the only guide that covers the complete process for getting this coveted title.

I'm sure you know that I'm not one to bash the guides nor to jump on any bandwagon - quite the opposite actually... but this is something that the page explicitly states is included... and like like other issues that were fixed (ie. the SIS), this too needs to be reworked so people can once again use the guide as it states in the ad page.
          * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

Originally posted by moritsuna View Post
            Alright so the first thing I wanted to do with the dailies guide was get the crusader title.

However, they start with pre-cataclysm quests that dont exist anymore. Will this get updated in the future?

( for example, undead starter quests are changed)
            Thanks for reporting this. We are aware of this being oudated and we are going to be updating the Guides soon to reflect this change. Not sure if questing is even as good as the tabards anymore, but we will make sure to update it soon.
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
            X