This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horde Tol Barad Waypoint Errors

So I'm doing my 6 dailies in TB, and this error comes up, so far for all of the dailies except for 1 and 2. Not sure why it's happening.

Can you please be more specific as to the error? If it's an LUA error please post it here, if it's an error in the chat box post it here. Not knowing the error makes it impossible to help.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      Can you please be more specific as to the error? If it's an LUA error please post it here, if it's an error in the chat box post it here. Not knowing the error makes it impossible to help.
      Blech. I kinda only had the error last night, but if it occurs again I'll post what it says in the chatbox.

Comment

So it's not a lua error but an error message in the chat window about waypoints not being set?
        If this is the case, do you use a non english WoW client?

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
          So it's not a lua error but an error message in the chat window about waypoints not being set?
          If this is the case, do you use a non english WoW client?
          It may very well be a LUA error, I'm not sure. And yes, I do use an English client.

Comment

First bug found:
            Baradin Hold Horde dailies, step 16 has a space in the coordinates. From that point waypoints don't work.
            This also applies to the Alliance guide.
            Removing the space solves the problem.

Second thing:
            The waypoints in both Tol Barad zones are weird. The Waypoint dot on the zone map seems to be correct but on the world map it is somwhere in the ocean northwest of Tol Barad and west of Tirisfal. The arrow is pointing to this waypoint.
            Should also happen to the Alliance guide.
            Edit: when inside the zone map the arrow points to the correct location, only the dots on the world map are off.

Both tested with german and english WoW.

Comment

I found out that in the Astrolabe that Zygor guide uses the zone data seems to be not correct.
              There's a comment "-- temporary (Tirisfal)" at both zones.

The data a newer Astrolabe uses are:
              Tol Barad Peninsula / Tol Barad Daily Area:
              [709] = {
              height = 1224.99954,
              width = 1837.49974,
              xOffset = -5212.4997,
              yOffset = 1222.91666,
              },

Tol Barad:
              [708] = {
              height = 1343.75002,
              width = 2014.58153,
              xOffset = -4810.41584,
              yOffset = 2160.41647,
              },

But I think the offsets are wrong as with them the worldmap dot gets also set wrong somewhere near Northrend...

Comment

Thanks for posting what you found cartman. We are looking into this coding and should be able to get it fixed rather soon.
                Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I would like to just see the Tol Barad on my guide which I paid for. I have yet to see that daily on my guide and I have poeted a number of times and the problem has yet been resolved by zygor. How can the daily show up on one person's guide and show up at all on someone elses ? I know I getting tired of asking for something I have paid good money for and no one is fixing the problem.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Im getting tired of having to constantly post problems and I have been with zygor going on 4 years and this is unexceptable to be charged for a program not have it work . Lets get the problem fixed zygor . Make note I am a independent buisness man that runs my own office. If I sat someone in my office and took there money and didnt do as I said I would I would be out of buisness. Iam asking you to fix a major problem thank you for your time .

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
                  Thanks for posting what you found cartman. We are looking into this coding and should be able to get it fixed rather soon.

Comment

If you really want to be helped Bakstabber I'd suggest to keep focused on one thread and answer questions that are asked of you so we can determine exactly where the problem is to get it fixed for you. Posting your problem in different areas, resurrecting 2 week old threads, ignoring your threads that you start, and then claiming they're not being answered when you're not responding to questions to help resolve your issue doesn't get your problem solved. Please allow us to help you in your original thread. http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...9692-TOL-BARAD
                    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I know everyone is asking for a error message and I laugh . How can you get an error message when the quest line is not there

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                      If you really want to be helped Bakstabber I'd suggest to keep focused on one thread and answer questions that are asked of you so we can determine exactly where the problem is to get it fixed for you. Posting your problem in different areas, resurrecting 2 week old threads, ignoring your threads that you start, and then claiming they're not being answered when you're not responding to questions to help resolve your issue doesn't get your problem solved. Please allow us to help you in your original thread. http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...9692-TOL-BARAD

Comment

Make sure to check in the other thread you posted with my response. You are free to email us also here: Contact Support
                        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                        X