I dont get it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont get it

I thought that all the Dalies would be linked in a chain. But if I go to a zone and do the 1st step/Dalies it says the guide is complete afterwards. I thought it would guide me to the next dailequest automatically.
    Am I missing something?

I haven't looked at the Cata dailies at all but I know with WotLK dailies Zygor had them split up by zone and faction to make it easier for someone to find a specific set of dailies to do. If you could be more specific with which dailies guide you loaded up it would help me to help you.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I think he's essentially looking for something like the LK- guide's "gold speed run".

This is something Zygor Support has said they're planning on, but for now we have to do it manually (especially since, I guess, more dailies will come out over the course of the expansion, and some dailies - such as the TB ones - are only available if your faction controls the zone).
      Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
      Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

What he wants is a daily guide that leads him through all the dailies similar to the WotLK speed gold run.
        I think a linked guide with all the current dailies is something the Zygor team should think about.

Comment

Have you done the pre-zone quests, or gone through that guide to see if there are any dailies you can unlock?
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

what worked for me:
            1. while leveling from 80-85 i turned off sis and did evet quest.
            2. when i dnged 85, i ran the pre-quest guides to make sure and it zipped through all of them.
            3. go to a zone and get all the dailies you can get(more open as you get a more rep). after i got all the dailies i would right click arrow until it told me "go here" and i would begin knocking them out.
            So far the guides have strung all the dailies together, going from one to the next as i complete them. but take note that this is per zone and faction. some have lots more dailies. for example, in uldum there are only 2 dailies for the faction there, ram...something or another.
            hope this is helpful

Comment

Working...
            X