Only able to accept 1 quest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only able to accept 1 quest?

So I'm following the horde dailies guide (Tol Barad) and it says to speak to 3rd Officer Kronkar, and accept Boosting Morale, Captain P. Harris, Rattling their cages, Shark Tank, and Thinning the Brood. Any idea why I can only accept Thinning the Brood? Not sure what type of error this would be but that's the only quest he has to offer.

Edit: The guide also tells me that there's only 6 available quests, when clearly several NPCs offer more dailies. Some of those NPCs are Commander Larmash, Capt. Prug, Pvt. Sarlosk.

the guide will list all the quest that the specific npc can give, but what is available and how many depends on some factors like what your rep is and chance. not every quest is available everyday.
    what i would recommend is when your in the camp is talk to all the npc that you can with blue exclamation on them until your minimap only shows the yellow exclamamtion point. click on the forward button until your arrow and green dot on world map lead you to a diff area and accomplish the task.
    Be mindful, sometimes you will see a couple things listed to complete. on my guide the step to accomplish is highlighted in red. I mention that cause i tried to do a quest for like 10 minutes that wasnt even on my list to do.
    hope this helps

Comment

Not all the possible dailies that can be done are given to you every day. Some NPC's have one out of 5 quests they give out, some have 2, and some dailies will not be available at all today, but may be tomorrow. What the guide gives you are all the possible quests that can be given to you.
      What my guess is on why the guide wont move forward is because there is no set number of quests you can get from an NPC, so it has no idea when to move on.
      And the post about rep is correct as well. Some dailies depend on your rep level. Even these dailies I have found are not available every day.
      Hope that answers your question.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
      X