Love is in the air main questline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love is in the air main questline

Waypoints are set to old world, can u please update to cataclysm and the dailies are not right either

The Zygor crew usually have these event guides updated within a couple of days
    Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
    Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

Originally posted by rokku View Post
      The Zygor crew usually have these event guides updated within a couple of days
      cool ty for fast response

Comment

Yeah, since the shattering the crew need to wait for the event to go live on the servers before they can see what needs to be updated in the guides. Most of the time the Event guides will be updated within 24 hours of the event going live on the servers, but there have been occasions where it's taken a little bit longer.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yeh im having the same issue, and my main questline keeps on switching to the dailies guide after step 15, I wanted to get a good start on this. But i will wait for a bit longer, no rush i guess, it can be done before it finishes. ;D

Comment

Half the event is bugged anyways right now so we need to wait for that to be fixed too

Comment

yep, thanks blizz... always something small that's actually a pretty big thing they screw up.

Can't turn in "Gift for the High Chieftain" since they killed him during the shattering.

Comment

I cant accept Crushing the Crown from Snagglebolt in SW. Lol. And ive done all his dailies.

Comment

My guide says to kill Keleseth for a bouquet of roses. I've killed him about 4 times with no drop. I have seen one bouquet in a Cata random...in Grim Batol the Dragonkin boss General somebody...but lost the roll....are they really still on LK bosses or has this been patched since the guide was updated?

Comment

Both.

http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ll=1#post55428
                    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I saw the flowers drop in Utgarde Keep quite at the beginning of the event when I went there with some friends for the dungeon elder.

Comment

Working...
                      X