I Want Gold, What to do. . . ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Want Gold, What to do. . . ?

I have had the dailies guide [horde] for a while now, but I just turned 85, so as I'm queing for BGs, I was going to run dailies.
    I want to make the most money from my time, and I was wondering what I would have to do to achieve that. What pre-quests, and what zones, etc.

Thanks for your time, and help.

You can run the gold run in Northrend. It will give you 300 gold in about a hour. You have to do the Storm Peaks Full Zone the Icecrown Full Zone and use the Sons of Hodir Rep Guide to reach Exalted with them for the Gold Run without ATG. To use the Gold Run with ATG guide you need to complete the Argent Tournament guide. So far this is the fastest way to make money with the guides. Eventually Zygor I think said they will make a Gold Run for the Cataclysm but it may be a while.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Gathering professions are pretty good to make money. Take a look at the auction house what the price for herbs and minerals are. Especially green raw gems from prospecting Obsidium and Elementium are still pretty expensive as they are needed for the jewelcrafter daily. So if you have mining and jewelcrafting just selling these can be a good income.

Comment

Working...
      X