OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any plans to update the Dailies guide for Outland?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there any plans to update the Dailies guide for Outland?

I know the most important rep in Outlands is for the Netherwing drakes (one of the best mounts in the game) but it would be nice to have a guide for the dailies that exist in Outland. It would be great and assist in obtaining additional reputation and the rewards that come with it.

Zygor has said that he is thinking about adding these at a future date. But I think it will be after he fixes the bugs that are popping up with the new sis and talent advisor.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Roger dat! Thanks for the reply. The main reason I asked because I was working on Loremaster of Outland and I completed all 120 quests for Netherstorm and I only reached honored rep with Consortium. Good thing my main isn't a Jewlcrafter.

Comment

Here's a list of repeatable quests that give Consortium reputation:
        http://www.wowhead.com/quests?filter...=933:1;crv=0:0
        If you remove the repeatable filter you have a list of all quests that give Consortium reputation. But when you have the Loremaster I think you already did them all

Comment

Though this is not a guide this addon is quite useful http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ctionizer.aspx
          You just keep doin' what it looks like you're supposed to be doin', no matter how crazy it seems.

Comment

I tried the factionizer addon but it really doesn't tell where the quests are for the faction you're working on it only updates your reputation bar after you turn in your completed quests and tells how much you have left.

Comment

Working...
            X