X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Childrens Week

Achievements
    Step 1
    Orphan Matron Battlewall is located at 58.1,57.6 not 70,25.

Please wait for the guide to be updated with the latest changes for the new events before posting errors.
    Once the changes have been made there will be an email sent (if you signed up for those notices) and a post suggesting to update your guides to reflect this years "For the Children" event.
    Every event will have minor tweeks done by Blizzard, and Zygor needs time to implement these changes then release the updates.

Until the guide is updated you will be using last years info.

Thanks
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Has Childrens week even started? I thought it starts Sunday?

Comment

Yes, it begins Sunday.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Ah I was just wondering why he was asking. Also I just need 1 more of the pet or pets and I will get the archiment for some of my characters. This year will be the first year for some toons. So I am excited about it coming up.

Forget to say the two pets that I earn so far on a couple of them was due to Zygors helping me get them.

Comment

Zygor Guides Error

At step 10 of the Horde Shattrath Orphan guide, the guide instructs to go north to Swamp of Sorrows to take the flight path. There is a Horde Flight Path in the Blasted Lands at Dreadmaul Hold. There is no need to go all the way to Swamp of Sorrows.

Also, the point the guide directs you to for the boat in BB is 26,73, but is actually 39, 67.

Also, at step 19, it instructs you go to outside Orgrimar to get the Zeplin to Tirisfal Glads. The Zeplins are now inside Orgrimar.

Keep up the fine work!

Comment

These will be updated very soon, thanks for the information on the changes
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
              X