4.2 daily guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4.2 daily guides

Will the new daily's from 4.2 be included when the patch will be deployt? Or short after?

Yes, these will be available when the patch goes live.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Im not sure if this is the proper place for this question but i tried so here i go. The pre firelands quest guide step 107 is telling me to accept a quest called "good news...and bad news" yet there is no questgiver at this location. any suggestions?

Comment

The Firelands thing seems to be phased similar to Quel'Danas so not all quests are available. There's a read first guide with a step with more information but this step gets skipped as it has no goal.
        Here's the text:
        The Firelands quests are very dynamic. You will not be able to complete some daily quests each day, as only a limited amount are available each day.
        Accept and complete as many as you can, and simply skip over the ones you can't accept that day.

You will need to use the Firelands Quests and Firelands Dailies together. Complete as many quests as you can in the Firelands Quests guide section, and use the Firelands Dailies guide section to gain Marks of the World Tree.
        Marks of the World Tree are currency needed to complete certain quests in order to unlock more daily quests.

Comment

Ok. I understand that, but im talking about the quests that you supposedly have to do before any of those quests are even available. the "pre quests" not the questline or the dailies.

Comment

Seems to be the same problem:
            Complete as many quests as you can in the Firelands Quests guide section, and use the Firelands Dailies guide section to gain Marks of the World Tree.

Comment

Working...
            X