Dailies and events guide question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dailies and events guide question?

Hi i bought the dailies and events guide the other day. Finnished the midsummer quest and got all the ach! (Hell yeah!) Then i whanted to do some dailies from the guide. But. It only shows me the grizzly hills guide? is that a bug?

Thur

Maybe you only have the trial guides installed. Click the repair button in the updater and reinstall the guides.
    You can see which guides the updater will install in the box there or here in the members section.

Comment

Awsome, i will try that, thanks for reply

Comment

You still have the Trial version of the Dailies guides installed. If you run the Updater it should show you what guides you own for that login and you should see the Horde Dailies listed without the word Trial behind it. If you see that then you can just click on the Repair button to get your Dailies guides installed.

If you see the word Trial behind your Horde Dailies guides listing then it means you probably got your purchase linked to a different account login. To get that fixed use the Contact Form and supply the ClickBank number for your purchase and give a description of what happened. Then once the team get it linked to the correct login follow the above.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

When i try and run the updater, it just pops up and then runs WoW, should i reinstall the updater?

Comment

I can see now, i bought the alliance dailies guide not on purpose, is there a way i can fix that? make it horde not alliance? :S

Comment

Use the contact form link I posted and explain what happened. If it's only been a day or two then you have a good chance to get it fixed.

To stop the Updater from launching WoW right away hold the left shift key when you double click the icon to launch the Updater.

Comment

Dont they answer the contact form in weekends or ? :S

Comment

With it being a weekend and the bugs in the Event guide right now it might take them some time. I'm not sure how they have everything setup after having moved into an office.

Comment

I understand, it is as i thought so, ill just wait ^^

Comment

I truly hope you don't have too long of a wait and that Zygor is able to take care of your issue.

Comment

Fixed now.
                        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                        http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Thanks you so much verry pleased with your product keep up the good work, and thanks for all the suport cabby, been a real darling !

Comment

And you also cartman ! ;D

Comment

Glad it all got sorted out to your satisfaction. If you ever have any other questions please don't hesitate to post em and ask.

Comment

Working...
                              X