Guide stopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide stopping

The new Firelands Dailies guide appears to be stopping at every auto accept quest even if it isn't for the Daily that was accepted. Not sure if there is a way you can fix it so it skips them correctly unless it is the one that has been accepted or not but it is slightly annoying having to manually skip parts that should, imo, skip automatically if you don't have the quest that precedes it.

Example:
    Today I picked up the Rage quest and Those Bears Up There, after killing the required number of mobs for the Rage quest the guide proceeded to skip as expected until it reached step 11 (turn in Perfecting Your Howl and accept The Call of the Pack) and it stopped, Perfecting Your Howl is greyed out as expected but The Call of the Pack is red like it wants you to accept it (even though there is no chance in hell you can if you didn't have Perfecting Your Howl). Same for step 15 until it actually gets to the bear quest at step 17 and then it stops again at steps 21 and 24.

Not sure how it would be fixed but would shuffling the guide around so it has the 2nd quests stripped out of the same step as handing in the previous quest and all added into a step of their own after the first parts?

Make sure you have the latest guide update as I believe the update notes mentioned working on this. Also, in the guide options there should be a check box (I think in the Extras section) marked 'skip impossible steps', make sure that's checked.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Updated the guide this morning (2407) and also have the 'skip impossible steps' (it is in the Step Completion section) option enabled.

I assume the note you mention is
      * Fixed a bug that caused Firelands dailies steps that require you to collect Marks of the World Tree to display incorrectly
      Which I take as meaning the quests that require Marks to complete such as the one that opens the Molten Front (needs 20 marks) or the ones that open up the Druids of the Talon or Shadow Wardens (both require 150) as none of the dailies that I currently know of require you to "collect" Marks they just give them as rewards.

Comment

That's probably the note, I just skimmed thru them when I did the update. I guess this is something Zygor will have to fix, maybe he doesn't have the quests linked correctly as a chain.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          I guess this is something Zygor will have to fix, maybe he doesn't have the quests linked correctly as a chain.
          It isn't a major problem just slightly annoying when you are doing the dailies on several toons and have to manually skip through quests the guide shouldn't be stopping at.

Comment

I already reported this and the Zygor team are aware of this. Seems to only happen on the steps with the autocomplete quests.
            http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...mpossible-step

Comment

Working...
            X