Crusader title?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crusader title?

Hey everyone, I was just confused a bit on how to achieve this, I have the dailies guide and when going through the Icecrown folder, nearly every guide says that you need to "complete the crusader's title guide located in the Icecrown section", yet I can not find it.

Is it named something else?

For the Crusader title you do the ATG stuff. Start with the Argent Tournament Grounds Pre-Quest, then move on to the Aspirant Rank, then the Valiant Rank, then the Champion Rank. These are all located in the Northrend > Icecrown section of the guides. Once you're Champion Rank with your race then go to the Northrend > Icecrown > Crusader Title Guide section and do the quests to get exhalted with all of the main races. After that go to the Northrend > Icecrown > Crusader Title Guide (Unlocks More Dailies) section and use the guides there to become a Champion for all of the main races. After you are exhalted and a Champion of all the race, then you go back to the Northrend > Icecrown section and do the Argent Tournament Grounds Crusader Dailies guide until you obtain the Crusader title.

I believe that was the whole path, it's been a long time since I've worked on that and it will take a long time to get the title.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Sorry to Zombie this thread, but I decided to go and work the ATG fpor pets, so I googled and got this thread. I went to the Rep guide then Northrend. There is *no* Icecrown section - just a couple of ATG listings that I have already worked my way through. Where are the "Among the Champions", "Battle Before the Citadel", and "Taking the Battle to the enemy" guides? I've never done these because I stopped playing after I hit 80 and cam back during Cata, so I quested my way from 80 to 85, and never really saw of int dungeonas and raids in Northrend and Icrecrown, outside of the quests up to Storm Peaks (thats where I hit 80 and got bored).

I tried useang the "search" box on the guide selector page, but it doesnt seem to find those quests at all.

Comment

They are in the Dailies & Events guides.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks, that was a quick answer!

Comment

Working...
          X