Middsummer Fire Festival Quests stop's at 58

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Middsummer Fire Festival Quests stop's at 58

Middsummer Fire Festival Quests stop at 58 for me. all it shows in green box level 80. cant go foward any more and i know thats not it all of it hahah. any help would be great

Any one have any ideas?

I think I found it:
    step //58
    'Go inside the Exodar |goto Exodar |noway |c
    This is line 15656. I think it should be:
    'Go inside the Exodar |goto The Exodar |noway |c
    You can change this yourself by editing the ZygorDailiesHordeWOTLK.lua in the WoW\Interface\Addons\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guides folder.
    Search for Exodar.

Comment

maybe i am missing something.

So now we are paying to edit our own text files?

i searched for exodar and no joy. I know the update focussed on 4.2 but to be honest the midsummer / 4.2 update is the worst i have seen,

Comment

Editing the file yourself is the fastest way to fix such a thing. And it's the only thing that we mods can do about this. Find out what is wrong if it's in the guide file and give a solution.
        You can also wait for a guide update which may be coming later this day.

About the editing: maybe your editor searched case sensitive?

Comment

Originally posted by wonkeysmoker View Post
          maybe i am missing something.

So now we are paying to edit our own text files?

i searched for exodar and no joy. I know the update focussed on 4.2 but to be honest the midsummer / 4.2 update is the worst i have seen,
          It's fixed, update your guides.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

1st off thank u to cat man, i would of updated my self but i am depolyed right now in africa and its 7 hr ahead of Eastern time, but thank you for the help, and to Zygor, thank u for the fast update! been around a lil wile and i still enjoy what you do. thank you again to both of you.

Comment

I'm 6 hours ahead of eastern time so no problem for me to be here
              Or is it 7 in the summer? At least it's CET.

Comment

now its stuck at 162.... i hate events! with no error.... umm.... lol

Comment

Can you please post a screen shot like in the first post or at least type out what the step says?
                  My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Step 162 is the last in the guide file, it's the howling Fjord. Are there still fires missing?

Comment

nope, i thought the guide said "this guide is now complete" or something along thoes lines. hahah. but eather way i got my ACH! Cheers!

Comment

Just finished the Alliance guide and it also does not say guide complete. But after touring through Northrend it is obvious that there's nothing left to do but the achievement guide.

Comment

yea thats what i figured i was flyin around and did not find any thing else. thank you guys!

Comment

Working...
                          X