Firelands Dailies - Step 3 <Question>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firelands Dailies - Step 3 <Question>

On step three of the Firelands dailies, one of the quest givers is Dorda'en Nightweaver, and I can't seem to find him.
    Could anyone help me out, please?

Thank you for your time.

Should be the NPC standing next to the ramp on the left side next to a tent.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Some quest givers are not always available. You unlock more daily quests as you progress. This is similar to the Therazane quests where not every quest giver has a quest for you. Just skip to the next step in the guide. You'll see that you have all quests when there are no more quest marks on the map.
      If you are in phase 2 (gathering 150 marks) you only have 8 daily quests available (at least I did 8 quests yesterday).

Comment

guys, need help, why i cannot continue when decide " INTO THE FIRE" or "THE FORLORN SPIRE" ??
        general taldris moonfall not give me any option.

thank's

Comment

I haven't done any Firelands stuff yet but I'd imagine it's because it's not unlocked yet as Cartman posted above you.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
            I haven't done any Firelands stuff yet but I'd imagine it's because it's not unlocked yet as Cartman posted above you.
            i only get about 10 marks of a wild tree a day, its that normal?
            i follow zygor, but always stop at general taldris moonfall .
            he don't gave me any option... T_T

Comment

Select the Firelands Pre Quest guide. When it comes up right click to skip anything you have already done. After finishing that select Firelands Quest and go through that until you get to the point where it ask you to turn in 150 marks. Then do the Firelands Daily Guide. Some quest depends on what the game gives you each day. Some days you get certain quests some days you get others like the Quest Rage against the Firelands from Matoclaw Or you will get one of three other quests from Matoclaw. So it really depends on what quests the game wants you to have that day really.Until you unlock that first 150 you only get 3 quests Mount Hyjal one of those quest is a turn in from a quest complete box and the quest you get from it is to kill some elite mob. Then going to the Molten Front you get 4 quests and turn in one from Mount Hyjal.
              One road of the quest chain is this:
              Quest from Matoclaw Rage Against The Firelands
              Quest from Mylune Bears Up There
              Quest from Captain Soren Moonfall Protectors of Hyjal This quest will be offered everyday.
              Do the Matoclaw quest.
              Do the Mylune quest Click the complete quest box Accept the quest offered and go do it.
              Turn in the Matoclaw quest
              Turn in the Mylune quest
              Go do the Captain Soren Moonfall quest
              Go click on the portal to the Molten Front.
              Quest from Rayne Feathersong Aggressive Growth
              Quest from Captain Irontree Burn Victims Quest is available everyday.
              Turn in Captain Soren Moonfall quest to General Taldris Moonfall
              Quest from General Taldris Moonfall Offers only 2 quest each day unless you unlocked some with 150 marks. Hostile Elements
              Quest from General Taldris Moonfall The Dogs of War
              Do General Taldris Moonfall Quest
              Do General Taldris Moonfall Quest
              Do Captain Irontree Quest
              Do Rayne Feathersong Quest
              Turn in Rayne Feathersong Quest
              Turn In Captain Irontree Quest
              Turn In General Taldris Moonfall Quest
              Turn in General Taldris Moonfall Quest

Now your done with Firelands Dailies unless you have spent 150 Marks to unlock either Druids of the Talon or Shadow Wardens. Just keep repeating the Firelands Daily Guide until you have 150 to unlock either one then go back to the Firelands Quest guide to the spot where it tells you to turn in 150 Marks and then continue on with the Firelands Quest guide until it tells you to turn in another 150 Marks. Then go back to the Firelands Daily Guide and start doing all of the Dailies again including the ones you unlock until you get 150 more Marks.
              Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Chaos, help me , it happenned again with me today!
                start fireland quest from Matoclaw and end with general tadaris moonfall ( i got 2 quest from him 1. Hostile element and The Harder they Fall, after i turn in those 2 quest and BANG! nothing hapenned! stop here and i just got 14 Mark of the wild tree today.

is that normal ?? T_T
                and i can't find ricket arround here, it almost 4 days i did this firelands dailies quest

Thank's

Comment

As Chaos mentioned there are different phases in which more dailies are unlocked.
                  On the first day you do the quest chain until you get to the quest where you need 20 marks. Then you do some dailies and continue with the quest chain that stops at a quest where you need 150 marks.
                  I think this is where you are now.
                  As long as you don't have the 150 marks just use the daily guide each day and skip steps with quest givers that are not unlocked yet (Ricket).
                  It's normal that it takes weeks to get the 150 marks and continue with the main quest chain.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
                    As Chaos mentioned there are different phases in which more dailies are unlocked.
                    On the first day you do the quest chain until you get to the quest where you need 20 marks. Then you do some dailies and continue with the quest chain that stops at a quest where you need 150 marks.
                    I think this is where you are now.
                    As long as you don't have the 150 marks just use the daily guide each day and skip steps with quest givers that are not unlocked yet (Ricket).
                    It's normal that it takes weeks to get the 150 marks and continue with the main quest chain.
                    ohh its normal i just get 14 marks a day?
                    thank's for the info cartman..!
                    i just follow the zygor and so much dailies quest i never done before. especially when zygor tell me to talk to general tadris and choses between "Into the fire" or "The Forlorn Spire" quest.
                    never see the general gave me this 2 quest.

Comment

You get into the fire after unlocking the Druids of the talon and I think you get the other when you unlock shadow wardens. But a note for after you unlock both of them: you can only choose one of those quests. So you can only do either Druids of the talon or shadow warden dailies. You can't do both in the same day the game won't let you. Also about Ricket. That NPC is only there after you unlock Shadow Wardens. I have never seen that NPC be there and I have unlocked Druids of the Talon.
                      Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

so what happens when u unlock everything ive unlocked all the druids now what i have to get 150 marks to do the main chain? is this right or no?

Comment

You get the first 125 or 150 marks, then you will have 2 other 150 mark quests to do. After those are done you have 3 125 mark quests to unlock. When you are done with those you should be drooling in your white jacket that helps you hug yourself as you beat your head against the padded walls they made, just for you.
                          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

ok thatnk you i thought i was done after i unlocked all the dailies

Comment

into the fire and forlorn spire I dont think are in guide yet, however they are easy enough to figure out if you search for the name of the quest.
                              This is a LONG quest chain, you do over and over to unlock more, and more, and more.
                              bright light at the end of the tunnel is the 378 gear.

Comment

Working...
                              X