Upgrade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrade?

Gear advisor lost it here I think.Level 70 Destruction Warlock.
    z.png
    Attached Files

Looks like another instance of the game server not providing the full item info when we query about it. It has been happening a lot lately where the game server tries to throttle how it's sending game info to the clients so we keep running into an issue where we ask for the item info for something and Blizzard will send part of the info and then a few seconds later send the rest of the info. They do not provide any indication that there is more info to come and they don't do it with all items so we have no way of knowing if we truly have all of the info but since we do get all of the info most of the time we go by the info we receive is the info we are going to get. In your pictures it's easy to see that the game server told us that the Moonless Gloves have no stats because it wasn't in the info the game server gave us for that item.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Also this one on same character.
      z.png

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
        Looks like another instance of the game server not providing the full item info when we query about it. It has been happening a lot lately where the game server tries to throttle how it's sending game info to the clients so we keep running into an issue where we ask for the item info for something and Blizzard will send part of the info and then a few seconds later send the rest of the info. They do not provide any indication that there is more info to come and they don't do it with all items so we have no way of knowing if we truly have all of the info but since we do get all of the info most of the time we go by the info we receive is the info we are going to get. In your pictures it's easy to see that the game server told us that the Moonless Gloves have no stats because it wasn't in the info the game server gave us for that item.
        Ah. Well that sucks.
        Does make a kind of sense as it does seem to happen when logging or reloading.
        I did wonder why there were no stats showing.
        Last edited by ZalidTheBur; July 10, 2023, 05:21 PM.

Comment

I guess I'll just ignore them and watch out for that issue going forward.
          Thanks for the quick reply

Comment

Working...
          X