Gear Guide BUG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gear Guide BUG

Hi when i try to open my gear guide on my druid my Characther info will popup have tried to fix this for weeks now but no succes if anyone have a fix for this plz tell me it has worked before and i really miss my gear guide

The Dungeon & Gear guides are still in beta. The Dungeon guides are pretty much complete and released at this point, but the Gear guide still is not working. There isn't a fix available right now, it's just taking us longer than anticipated to get it working properly.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ok thx for the quick answer

Comment

Originally posted by Hauger View Post
        Ok thx for the quick answer
        I'm confused by what you mean by "you miss your gear guide", since one hasn't been released yet. How are you trying to access the gear guide?
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support 2 View Post
          I'm confused by what you mean by "you miss your gear guide", since one hasn't been released yet. How are you trying to access the gear guide?
          If it isn't released then why are you selling it? Or advertising it...

Comment

It's being sold as a pre-order and at a discounted price compared to what it will be when it's released. We released the beta version of the guides (Dungeon guides half) for those who have pre-ordered them.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
              It's being sold as a pre-order and at a discounted price compared to what it will be when it's released. We released the beta version of the guides (Dungeon guides half) for those who have pre-ordered them.
              It doesn't state nowhere on the sales page that you are "pre-ordering" the gear guide.
              In fact quite the contrary

You guys are being so dishonest of late. Selling unfinished products as full things on the sales page, broken website so you have to jump through rings to contact people. I don't know why you doing this? But clearly a lot of people are complaining.

Attached Files
              Last edited by maningrey; July 24, 2012, 09:12 AM. Reason: Image too small

Comment

Original announcement:
                http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...pecial-Bonuses

Development update announcement:
                http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...opment-Update!

announcement on the beta version being released:
                http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ersion-Preview

All announcements are posted here and also sent to everyone signed up for the email newsletter. We have not tried to hide anything. In fact we already posted in a different thread that due to us having to push back the release people who have pre-ordered the guides will get the MoP upgrade for free.
                http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...7147#post77147

Comment

Still seems like you should actually put that on the sales page. I don't personally read the forums unless theirs a problem. The amount of people saying here they couldn't access the guide also shows that.

Comment

I still remember when it was said to be released at the end of april and its been what almost 3 1/2 months since then

Comment

and i dont hide that im still waithing for it, when i first saw this guild I was O heay less thinking ^^ so i ordered it imediatlly after i installed i reallized that it dont work ;/

Comment

Since MoP was announced two weeks ago as coming out on 9/25, this guide has been put on the back burner and will be completed in due course. I could e-mail Zygor and find out the details. Unfortunately, my hard drive has a problem with WoW at this time (cause unknown) and I had to delete it from the drive. I'm not happy and I plan on rectifying it as soon as a new computer is built in October.
                        My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

As was posted a few times since the MoP release date announcement, the Gear guide will be released with MoP.

Comment

Working...
                          X