2H weapon to Main Hand offhand comparison bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2H weapon to Main Hand offhand comparison bug

The auto equip feature is constantly monitoring your gear in bag and comparing it to gear equipped, like its supposed to . But when changing zones i noticed increased lag with chat channel changes and then general chat said "2h" nothing else just that and a time stamp. Took me awhile after screwing with the gear guide that it wasn't that, zygor was comparing my 2h staff in bag to my main hand off hand combination.

So somewhere there is a screw up with this comparison algorithim that it states "2h" in chat pane. Hopefully not screwing it up enough to make it incorrectly compare 2h to MH OH.

Thanks for your time!

*no LUA error, just that little message*

Try going into the guide options and in the Extras section (I think that's where it is) check the box to make the guides not output as much chat stuff. I think it's called silent mode for the option.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Oops! Selecting silence mode won't fix these messages. We left in some Debugging messages by mistake. This will be fixed next build.

Ooga and booga are also possible to get printed out. But you might have to be creative with the Auto Equip System to find those.

Comment

Gotta love developers "tags" code. Just be careful what your tag line is. I used to work developing software for the military. They have no sense of humor when it comes to, um, inappropriate comments. Personally, I stuck with FUBAR and SNAFU and their ilk.

(On an episode of Jeapordy, the answer was "SNAFU", the guy who answered it paused at the "F" and went ahead and said the magic F bomb. Of course it got bleeped, but the audience heard it and it probably went down as the longest laugh in history for the show. The producers of the questeion were expecting the answer to be "fouled". Silly producers...) (Oh, they did give him credit as the F bomb is the "real" word for the anacronym. Look it up in the dictionary.) (SNAFU - Situation Normal, All F***** Up. FUBAR - F***** Up Beyond All Recognition.)

(B-52 bomber - affectionally known as the "BUF" - Big Ugly, er, Fellow)

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
        X