OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does the guide decide wich is better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does the guide decide wich is better?

How does the guide calculate wich armor piece is the better one?
    Are their some stat priorities saved somewhere and what are they?

There's an entire gear engine built into the backend that gives each item an item score based on many factors.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

How does that work with trinkets and their "effects on equip"?

And does it look at your whole gear and take that in account or only at the armor piece itself?

Comment

Trinkets are a bit of a challenge right now and we're thinking of disabling that part until we can work out a better solution. The problem with trinkets is they are hard to score for the reasons you mentioned.

The Gear Engine gives scores to your current items and compares them to any new items you acquire and makes its recommendations based on that. Are you asking because you're encountering problems with it?
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
          Trinkets are a bit of a challenge right now and we're thinking of disabling that part until we can work out a better solution. The problem with trinkets is they are hard to score for the reasons you mentioned.

The Gear Engine gives scores to your current items and compares them to any new items you acquire and makes its recommendations based on that. Are you asking because you're encountering problems with it?
          Well i'm asking because I'm using the addon called Pawn aswell and sometimes pawn recommends an item is a upgrade while zygor guides doesn't and the other way arround. And what when I capped my hit rating..

That's why i'm asking.

Comment

Since our system still needs tweaking I would suggest using the Pawn recommendations for now if they are different from ours.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
            X