Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gear Guide issues

Hi All,
    I asked a question when the changes to the gear guide was announced. I asked how the guide would deal with BOA's. I was told that it knows they are BOA and takes that into account. With this in mind i would not expect any to be replaced until Cata.

Issues noticed so far.
    I continually get asked to replace my BOA's.
    Each time you zone you get asked about replacing items again, even if you have chosen no previously.
    For quest rewards it suggests items that are upgrades to BOA's instead of the one with the highest value.

The BOA aspect clearly needs some work and also the re-asking upon zoning.

Other than that. 4.0 is awesome.

With the BoA's, we ran into some issues of them working previously then some other modifications changed this unexpectedly. So I will look into the issue and see if I can get it sorted out.

As for the upgrades getting cleared when you change zone, does this happen every time?

Comment

Yes,
      Each time i zone, say from dragonblight to crystalsong forest. Or any zone to a dungeon. It even happened in Ahn'khatet on the last boss when he did insanity.

The upgrades that i had said no to, if the item is still in my bag it suggests the upgrade again.

Playing a panda monk if that helps.

Comment

BoA items will be working with the next build.

It will always suggest heirloom items as upgrades until you are level 81.

Comment

Working...
        X