Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feral Druid Gear Guide problem

Hi

I seem to have a problem with the gear guide for my 90 druid.

When in feral spec the recomended dungeon is the Cata 'End Time', with the only piece of upgrade kit as the trinket 'Arrow of Time', a level 378 item over my current 414 trinkets.

The guide works ok when in resto form giving upgrade suggestions for nearly every piece of kit (although a number of them are still level 85 kit from Cata runs).

I have mostly got quest kit, so cant believe theres nothing available from my current dungeon options.

Any advice gratefully received

Loving the new guides on the whole tho

Cheers

Chris

We are working on getting these bugs out of the gear system.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Can you post the name of your 414 trinkets that are not getting suggested?

We only suggest items based on stats, so if the 414 trinkets are "Gain 50 agility per attack, this stacks 10 times." This would be better than the 378 trinket, but would score very lowly just due to the fact that it does not have the base agility on it.

Comment

Thanks Cabby, thought it might be something like that - looking forward for the kinks to be worked out ...

The two 414 trinkets are Coin of Luck and Lorewalker's Sigil with 537 haste and mastery respectively, Arrow of time it was suggesting 378 agi.

I imagine this is more a result of a glitch with GG not showing any MoP kit rather than an incorrect suggestion.

HTH

Comment

Working...
        X