Raid Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raid Guide

Does Zygor have any intention on releasing a Raid guide? I've been loving your guides for quite some time now and I think that it would be really awesome if we (customers) would be introduced to a Raid guide that explains the ups and downs about the many raids in WOW.

(Don't know if this has spoken of before, which I'm sure someone has probably brought it up already. Please pardon if there is a thread made about this topic already.)

Originally posted by triniprince1420 View Post
    Does Zygor have any intention on releasing a Raid guide? I've been loving your guides for quite some time now and I think that it would be really awesome if we (customers) would be introduced to a Raid guide that explains the ups and downs about the many raids in WOW.

(Don't know if this has spoken of before, which I'm sure someone has probably brought it up already. Please pardon if there is a thread made about this topic already.)
    I think this is a great idea!

Comment

As the Zygor guide is mainly for solo and random dungeons there is no raid guide planned.
      Also raid bossed may need far more explanations than normal dungeon bosses (though some Pandaria bosses are tricky). So the guide viewer window will take up quite some space on the screen.

I don't know if the waypoints work in every dungeon. If they do you can even create your own raid guides using the guide viewer.

Comment

The waypoints don't work in Dungeons.

Hopefully that will be fixed.

Comment

In the normal 5 man dungeons they should work (unless it's a bug).
          The question is, would they work in the raids without the need to change things in the guide viewer.

Comment

There may be some dungeons where the waypoints do not work perfectly, this is due to Blizzard updating a bunch of maps that now have multiple floors. Updating dungeons to account for this change is something that is a work in progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
              In the normal 5 man dungeons they should work (unless it's a bug).
              The question is, would they work in the raids without the need to change things in the guide viewer.
              Sorry, but in every dungeon I was, the waypont didn't work.

Zygor Dev 2
              There may be some dungeons where the waypoints do not work perfectly, this is due to Blizzard updating a bunch of maps that now have multiple floors. Updating dungeons to account for this change is something that is a work in progress.
              Ah OK, thanks

Comment

Though, I hope that you will make your gear work with raids
                (If it's already compatible with raids please ignore this message)

Comment

Working...
                X