OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gear suggestion are quite weird at lvl 90!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gear suggestion are quite weird at lvl 90!

Hi,

I wondering how you decide which item on lvl 90 is the best! It is a dungeon guide, so it should try to get raid ready. But with item choices without hit or expertise a dd wouldn't get raid ready at all! Ok, I play a monk windwalker but that are basic stats for every class!

There are website (askmrrobot.com, icy-veins.com or elitistjerks.com), they do their job quiet well but don't have any in game addon so i would prefer your guide there for but with false item suggestions. Is the guide for me kind of useless.

And wondering will there be on day, a choice between something like a single-minded fury or titan grip fury, or windwalker monk with 2x 1h weapon or 2h weapon, or rogue in any spec? Cos as a example a windwalker with 2x 1h will focus after basic stats on cirt and windwalker with 2h will focus after basics on haste. I know it is not a pro guide but at least the basics would be nice!

So long!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

[attributed to Albert Einstein]

We are working on improving the gear scoring that our system does and we would like to make it more flexible in the future for things like you've said.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Monks might need some tweaking in the gear engine. That said, can you post a screenshot of the items it's recommending so we can see why it thinks those are best?
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Wow.jpg

Thx for your answer.

Ok, i reliazed that hit and expertise should be ok but the last of my post still persist.

But two things more 1. only one ring and one trinket weird as well and 2. that epic weapon is not possible to get through dungeons, blizz reduced all to rare item dunno why. So far i know.

so long.
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

[attributed to Albert Einstein]

Comment

Working...
        X