OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My gear guide is suggesting items I can't get.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My gear guide is suggesting items I can't get.

Edit - title not accurate - read post

I currently have a lvl 86 DK, currently in Unholy spec.

Currently wearing Bones of the Damned (ID 77119 iLvl 397)
    and it is suggesting Riverbed Chestgaurd (ID 80861) but it drops from Temple of Jade Serpent - Heroic

Wrist: Current: Bamboo Leaf Armplates (id 88690) GFis suggesting Eversight Armplates (id 87299) also from Jade Serpent heroic

Legs: Current:Jade Tiger Legguards (ID 80721) GF is suggesting Legplates of Pure Purpose (ID 87291) Reward from 'Deep Doubts, Deep Wisdom' inside Jade Serpent Heroic. - But I don't believe it requires the heroic version to get the quest. I'll find out later tonight.

I only have one trinket slot in the gear finder, and it is telling me to replace trinket #1 with trinket#2. Trinket #1 is Eye of Unmaking (IF 77977) and it wants to put in Varo'then's Brooch (ID 72899)

For slot Two-Hand it says - No Upgrade Found - Which I doubt.
    And it has a Main hand slot even tho I use 2H weapons and it says - No items available.

Ok I just checked and so all this appears to be is that the guides is saying these items drop in Heroic when they actually drop in Normal (well both but the ilvl for this gear is Normal). Which is good because I cant get into Heroic.

thanks
    Last edited by gpearson100; October 2, 2012, 06:21 PM. Reason: title wrong

This is being worked on by the programmers.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I was using this and got my toon all screwed up. Deathknight Frost and has me adding lower items, adding 2-handed when I'm using 2 1-handed. Looks one sided for most builds and it screwed my Warrior up to. I'm not using it because it just pisses me off to much..
      other then the gear guide working fairly good.

Comment

Working...
      X