Auction Data out of date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auction Data out of date

I have used Zygors for over 2 years and this is the first major issue I ran into. The gold guide says my auction data has not been updated in 41 days. Never had this problem. My realm is listed in the external app and it used to work fine I never had to do a scan, the data might be like a day or two old but never 41 days. I did a " get all" scan that didn't work, and I am now doing the hour long full scan which I am convinced wont work either. Any help would be appreciated.

Hoff

The scans you are referring to sound like they are Auctioneer addon scans and not our gold guide scan. You must use the Scan button on the bottom center of the Sell tab for our gold guide to scan the AH. We do not use the Auctioneer addon scan data.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I had to enable then disable auto scan and it worked. Thank you

Comment

Tried to use the same method above but whatever reason - EU - Twisting Nether is not updating/syncing when I scan thru the AH or even sync etc

Frostmane server and the others etc work fine and seem to be updating correctly but I cannot get Twisting Nether to update. 47 days old my data is now :/

Even tried removing from the sync and readding the server to see if it would fix it :/

Comment

Originally posted by dorfie View Post
          Tried to use the same method above but whatever reason - EU - Twisting Nether is not updating/syncing when I scan thru the AH or even sync etc

Frostmane server and the others etc work fine and seem to be updating correctly but I cannot get Twisting Nether to update. 47 days old my data is now :/

Even tried removing from the sync and readding the server to see if it would fix it :/
          I just synced EU Twisting Nether and it's timestamped at April 18, 2016 21:54:50. You're absolutely sure you're looking at the right dataset in-game? And that you're restarting the game after you sync your auction data?

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Dev 6 View Post
            I just synced EU Twisting Nether and it's timestamped at April 18, 2016 21:54:50. You're absolutely sure you're looking at the right dataset in-game? And that you're restarting the game after you sync your auction data?
            Yes I was restarting the game ... used zygor for 6 years >.<

Ive upgraded to elite,
            deleted zygor,
            redownloaded,
            forced a resync on all servers,
            actually seems to work now on twisting

Will repost again if any of the other servers are playing up but something seems odd, or one of the files became corrupt or similar along the way.

Thanks either way

Comment

Working...
            X