Gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gone?

Transmog farming from what i remember were included in the gold guide?

I cannot seem to find the tab or directory to the transmog guides.

Ideas?

EDIT: Searched Trans in search and they showed up, maybe i should look first right?

Admin feel free to delete, thanks.
    Last edited by yehamlg; August 17, 2016, 09:56 AM.

While im here, The guide used to show the xmog preview, it was all under gold tab, and it showed prices per hour.

Any way i can change setting to get all that back?

Comment

The gold runs were removed because they were not worth the time investment needed when compared to other ways to make gold. As an example for the transmog gear, it could take you 2-5 hours to farm one piece of gear that sells for 10k. It will take you on average a month of listing that one item every day to sell it. That gives you just 333g per day as a profit but you then have to remove the listing fees for that item and that reduces your profit even more. Just not worth the time investment when you compare that to other things that give a more immediate turn-around on your time and better profits.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
        The gold runs were removed because they were not worth the time investment needed when compared to other ways to make gold. As an example for the transmog gear, it could take you 2-5 hours to farm one piece of gear that sells for 10k. It will take you on average a month of listing that one item every day to sell it. That gives you just 333g per day as a profit but you then have to remove the listing fees for that item and that reduces your profit even more. Just not worth the time investment when you compare that to other things that give a more immediate turn-around on your time and better profits.
        AH Right, Makes perfect sense.
        Cheers big ears :*

Comment

Working...
        X