Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farming cloth

Hello,

When i was looting some mops when Zygor guides says ingame that it is the best location for farming some cloth.

I feel like I'm farming too little. And indeed on other sites you end up in much better places where you can farm cloth faster than in the zygor guides. Do you actually keep track of where you can farm the best? e talking about the Shrouded Cloth farming guide

Farming location zygor guides.jpg

This location is better and faster for farming some cloth
    Farming location other site and better.png

When we pick a spot that is different from what other sites suggest that is normally due to when we were creating the guides we found a lot of competition in the spots other sites recommend so we selected a different location that would have less competition for mobs.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Aah ok. Wouldn't it be better to say several locations where you can farm the cloth. The location your guide says is really very slow.

Comment

That's what I was thinking too a few days ago. Have at least 2 or 3 spots (if possible) for farming.

Have the viewer say this:

*Click here for another location if this spot is crowded

Comment

Originally posted by vgchat View Post
          That's what I was thinking too a few days ago. Have at least 2 or 3 spots (if possible) for farming.

Have the viewer say this:

*Click here for another location if this spot is crowded
          Yes, this as an option would be a great feature, having only one farm spot available, and if it doesn't yield the expected result. Having the option to go to another place would be great.

Comment

Working...
          X