Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor and tsm not compatible

Hi
    When I use zygor and tsm, the buy/sell window doesn’t appear.
    If I disable tsm, zygor gold works again.
    Anyone has a solution ?
    thank you

I have not seen any solutions yet to have them both running at the same time and both working at the same time.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

So currently the Appraiser from Zygor creates the button and shows the frame on "loading" the addon (which happens when opening the auction house frame too).
      Apparently TSM does something to edit the default frame, so either doesn't launch the ADDON_LOADED event (of the Zygor addon) or just it doesn't register the default auction house ui.
      Changing the requirement to the event "AUCTION_HOUSE_SHOW" which is launched when the AH frame is opened, and removing the requirement to have the default auction house ui, managed to show both TSM options and the Zygor Appraiser

Comment

Originally posted by Iztooi View Post
        So currently the Appraiser from Zygor creates the button and shows the frame on "loading" the addon (which happens when opening the auction house frame too).
        Apparently TSM does something to edit the default frame, so either doesn't launch the ADDON_LOADED event (of the Zygor addon) or just it doesn't register the default auction house ui.
        Changing the requirement to the event "AUCTION_HOUSE_SHOW" which is launched when the AH frame is opened, and removing the requirement to have the default auction house ui, managed to show both TSM options and the Zygor Appraiser
        Where do you do this? Sounds like a modification you made in the addon files?

Comment

Working...
        X