No announcement yet.

More information about WOD leveling Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news about what is included in these guides. Will the starting point of the treasure hunting guide, for alliance, be shadowmoon Valley? If So, we can simply use the levelling guide from 90-92, then switch to treasure guides and clear shadowmoon before moving back to gorgrond for the 92-94 guide etc.

Comment

You can always switch between different guides, the worst that can happen is that if you load another guide while leveling in a zone after loading the leveling guide again it starts over at step 1. In that case you can rightclick the next step button to fast forward.

As the treasure guide is part of the achievements guide it should be easy to load it up again as achievement guides normally jump to the next incomplete achievement.

Comment

Thanks Cartman,

My question was whether the treasure guide will commence in Shadowmoon? I know these type of guides do not always follow with the levelling route.

Comment

Originally posted by wonkeysmoker View Post
          Thanks Cartman,

My question was whether the treasure guide will commence in Shadowmoon? I know these type of guides do not always follow with the levelling route.
          Just took a peek at the guide myself. Looks like we have players go to Nagrand for the Treasure Hunter achievements.
          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
          X