No announcement yet.

WOD guide release time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You will automatically get a quest and are sent to Blasted Lands, similar to the Iron Horde event quest.
    I don't know if you get that quest everywhere in the world so I suggest you start in Stormwind as Alliance and Orgrimmar as Horde near the portal to Blasted Lands.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
      You will automatically get a quest and are sent to Blasted Lands, similar to the Iron Horde event quest.
      I don't know if you get that quest everywhere in the world so I suggest you start in Stormwind as Alliance and Orgrimmar as Horde near the portal to Blasted Lands.
      Thanks dudes, I'm in EU - howz it looking to get guides by midnight Paris time?

Comment

This is the answer about release time from another thread:
        Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
        We will do our very best to have the guides available in time for the EU expansion launch. We are shooting for having them available about 3 hours before the EU servers go live.
        SOURCE

Comment

Really hope we do get the guide for when servers go live. I am sure I'm not the only one ready to powerlevel to 100 ASAP and have but my faith in zygor guides to do that. Am sure that it was mentioned a while ago that the guide was aimed to be released early in the week. I know I am being incredibly picky but that is what Zygor sets itself up for as being the best out there.

Comment

Funny how they dont tell you it wont be available for eu release before they take your money.

Thanks for screwing your eu customers good job.

Comment

The WoD leveling guide is now available in guide version 5.0.10768.
              However the WoW server does not seem to deliver quest information, looks like Blizzard needs to restart servers.

Comment

I cant upgrade my zygor into WOD. Keep getting "Connection timed out" errors.

Comment

The server load currently is extremely high but it is possible to download the manual installation zip file from the members section. The link is in the smaller box below the Zygor client download for PC and MAC.

Comment

I have guide version 5.0.10768, but I don't see the 90-100 leveling.
                    Is that because WoD isn't out yet?

Comment

No, the guides should be there.
                      Please check the Zygor client and the members section that the status of your leveling guides for the correct factions shows that you own the WoD guides.

Comment

hi there i have the 90-100 alliance and ive updated to 5.0.10768 its showing in the interface/addons but its not showing in the ingame guide viewer any ideas ? ive tryed restarting WoW but its the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by ssnakess View Post
                          hi there i have the 90-100 alliance and ive updated to 5.0.10768 its showing in the interface/addons but its not showing in the ingame guide viewer any ideas ? ive tryed restarting WoW but its the same thing
                          I'm in the same boat you are in. I have the current version of the guide, but it does not show up in game.

Comment

Under my account it show this.
                            So I should have the level 90-100 available in game, correct?

Available products:
                            Zygor Guides Viewer addon
                            Leveling 1-85 - Alliance (Cataclysm)
                            Leveling 85-90 - Alliance (Mists)
                            Leveling 1-85 - Horde (Cataclysm)
                            Leveling 85-90 - Horde (Mists)
                            Leveling 90-100 - Horde (Warlords)
                            Dailies and Events - Alliance (TRIAL)
                            Dailies and Events - Horde (TRIAL)
                            Professions and Achievements - Alliance (TRIAL)
                            Professions and Achievements - Horde (TRIAL)
                            Titles and Reputations - Alliance
                            Titles and Reputations - Alliance (Mists)
                            Titles and Reputations - Horde (TRIAL)
                            Pets and Mounts - Alliance (TRIAL)
                            Pets and Mounts - Horde (TRIAL)
                            Dungeons and Gear - Alliance (TRIAL)
                            Dungeons and Gear - Horde (TRIAL)
                            Macros Guide

Comment

Okay I manually downloaded my guides from the site instead of using the Zygor Client and now my 90-100 guides are showing up.

Comment

i did a full uninsall and then reinstalled and now its showing up

Comment

Working...
                                X