• Time
  • Show
Clear All

hope they get it up and running before NA launch

Comment

nobody cares about fcking us

Comment

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/tim.../eastern-time/

More fun than levelling... this is unprofessional as hell.

Comment

I hope Trump wins

Comment

Any ETA Zygor?

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
              We are working to get it released as soon as we can.
              Not really good enough is it. The release date and times have been out there for months, you would assume everything would've been tested and ready for launch. Very unprofessional. Time to rethink sub I think.

Comment

rightnow im using the another guide and its working like charm

Comment

Zygor would you mind explaining what the problem is? I've no doubt there are competent people in the community that might be able to assist but "we're working on it" and an inability to meet deadlines is appalling.

Comment

Originally posted by maxdark View Post
                    rightnow im using the another guide and its working like charm
                    You mean someone has a guide up and running? Reckon Zygor need to employ them!

Comment

Originally posted by ademckenzie View Post
                      Not really good enough is it. The release date and times have been out there for months, you would assume everything would've been tested and ready for launch. Very unprofessional. Time to rethink sub I think.
                      Could not agree more..... I am a fresh Sub only a few days ago.... will be asking for a refund and letting everyone else know not to use these guides if they are not going to provide the product I purchased

Comment

We will have it out as soon as we can.
                        Free month for EU subscribers then?

Comment

new message on home page Attention: Zygor's Legion Guides will be rolling out momentarily..

they dont want to say when now

Comment

We are working to get it released as soon as we can.
                            I just handed you around $50 and I'm leveling 3 chars on a multibox on day one. I'm also a member of a prominent US guild and have an active following on my twitter @Klik_Vox. I've always been publicly supportive of Zygor when it's come up on twitter or twitch, but that might change if this guide isn't published today. Obviously, it's too late to do much about it now if the guide isn't ready, and I'm just one user with influence over only a small part of the community, BUT consider who your customers (current and future) are and how this might impact your reputation.
                            Last edited by Crendo; August 29, 2016, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Crendo View Post
                              I just handed you around $50 and I'm leveling 3 chars on a multibox on day one. I'm also a member of a prominent US guild and have an active following on my twitter @Klik_Vox. I've always been publicly supportive of Zygor when it's come up on twitter or twitch, but that might change if this guide isn't published today. Obviously, it's too late to do much about it now if the guide isn't ready, and I'm just one user with influence over only a small part of the community, BUT consider who your customers (current and future) are and how this might impact your reputation.
                              This was cringy. You have 269 followers, grats man...

Comment

Originally posted by korr122 View Post
                                This was cringy. You have 269 followers, grats man...
                                +1

The sheer entitlement of some people. "LOOK GUYS! I AM INTERNET FAMOUS!"..

Dont get me wrong, I understand people are dissapointed. But some of these posts shows why the world is screwed up..
                                Last edited by thescorp; August 29, 2016, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X