Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Setting up the guide - possible?

Hello,

First of all, great job Zygor! Just amazing.

Now I wanted to ask, is there any way to set up zygor leveling guide (100-110) to show and guide us to only the main chain of quest in the zone. Ignoring the additional/extra ones?

Thank you for you respond.

Normally the guides take you through all quests necessary for the quest achievement and include quests you can easily do along with those.

I encountered a few quests so far that are not included in the guide because they are too far off or wasted time, for example a quest chain inside a cave in Highmountain (the one with the bungee jumping), and one I think at the north western coast of Highmountain.

I don't know if and how many quests not needed for the zone achievement are included in the guides.
    If you want to unlock the world quests for a acharacter as fast as possible I suggest following the guides zone by zone until you get friendly with the necessary faction and then simply load up the intro and artifacts guide to choose the next zone.

Comment

Fallowing the guide. I did it on main and have all on honored +. Now i wanna level up alt. But fast! Thus wanna do only main chain. It is enoguh to be beyong frinedly. And really fast. Thus asking this question. Neverthelss thank

Comment

I never looked after the reputation gains of the quests while leveling.
        But doing some research at wowhead shows that for example 81 of 116 Highmountain Alliance quests increase reputation with the Highmountain tribe.
        Looks like mostly the Nesingwary quests don't grant reputation.

Edit: are there already reputation guides for alle the Legion factions (can't check at the moment)? Because it would be a good idea to put guides with only the necessary quests there.

Comment

The Leveling guides are the rep guides for Legion because it's those quests and world quests for raising reputation with the factions.

And you might want to double check your guide version Cartman. I just did that bungee quest in Highmountain last night because the guide told me to do it.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
            And you might want to double check your guide version Cartman. I just did that bungee quest in Highmountain last night because the guide told me to do it.
            I did that quest last week, It's possible it was in the guide but at a far later point, I did that quest when I stubled across it while doing other quests right in front of the cave.
            Don't worry, my guide is always up to date, I'm only a bit slower leveling my various characters. This summer is too hot to spend all the time in front of the computer.

Comment

Working...
            X