Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Malfunction in Revebdreth

Hey,
    So I was sent to Revendreth, I spoke to the Courier, and went to get the Pridefall Hamlet FP as per the guide. That is step one. Step 2 is "talk to Rendle" and Accept "Not my Job". Rendel is not in the starting point, and if I follow the arrow to where step 2 is pointing, there is no Rendel or quest available there either. I am lvl 60 so I should be able to do these so I can complete the initial quests in each zone so I can choose a Covenant - This being my main. But I am stuck. Please help!
    Last edited by pennic; November 27, 2020, 02:00 PM.

Sorry not Mal LOL this is in Revendreth Doh

Comment

So I found rendel somewhere else but I cannot turn in a quest since I never got it, and he is not offering the first quest "not my job" and without that to turn in I cannot get "Its a dirty job" either. SO he moved to the next location - which should be after my first turn in, but I have not even been given the first quest - so I cannot even drop it and re-acquire it because I never received it. I need to get this done today - so any help would be great.

Comment

Did you complete the story quests already, and going back after to do the side quests? Some NPCs move locations when you complete some story quests, so won't be at the same location the guide says, if you were to do all of the quests together at once. If you open your world map, you will be able to see their new location. Hope that helps.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by pennic View Post
          So I found rendel somewhere else but I cannot turn in a quest since I never got it, and he is not offering the first quest "not my job" and without that to turn in I cannot get "Its a dirty job" either. SO he moved to the next location - which should be after my first turn in, but I have not even been given the first quest - so I cannot even drop it and re-acquire it because I never received it. I need to get this done today - so any help would be great.
          I am having the same problem. Entered this zone as a 60, followed the guide, no Rendle at location, found him somewhere else and not offering quest.

Comment

Same here, couldn't find Rendel to get the quest. Somehow, have finished few additional quests without zygor assistance and Rendel gave me the "Not my job" quest which have got it done. But after that, starting with step 33, the zygor leveling system is just a mess. No other story line nor quest fits the zone .....

Comment

There are 3 different leveling guides for each zone. Can you talk through what you did to reach 60, and which guide you are trying to use? Is this your first character going through shadowlands, or an alt? The more details, the better. Thanks.

Comment

I've reached lvl 60 thanks, to your leveling guides, with no error up to Revendreth, as main char. Seems that in Revendreth leveling guide, there is an error between step 33 and step 107. Now I'm back on trail ( starting from step 107 to 135 - as I'm writing).

Comment

Have just figured that I was guided by now by the "Revendreth-Threads of Fate" ... and just found that there also another simple Revendreth guide. I think this simple one should have loaded. Perhaps this was the problem ....

Comment

Oh okay, yes. The regular zone leveling guides, simply named "Bastion" or "Revendreth", are what most people should use. The Story Only guides are for people who want to skip the side quests, to try to level faster, and the Threads of Fate guides are for alt characters that chose to skip the storylines. The NPC locations in the Threads of Fate guides are sometimes different, as they move around as you complete the story. If you did not choose to level with the Threads of Fate upon entering Oribos for the first time, then that was definitely the issue, if you were using the Threads of Fate guide.

Comment

Thank you, all ok now, my bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
                        Oh okay, yes. The regular zone leveling guides, simply named "Bastion" or "Revendreth", are what most people should use. The Story Only guides are for people who want to skip the side quests, to try to level faster, and the Threads of Fate guides are for alt characters that chose to skip the storylines. The NPC locations in the Threads of Fate guides are sometimes different, as they move around as you complete the story. If you did not choose to level with the Threads of Fate upon entering Oribos for the first time, then that was definitely the issue, if you were using the Threads of Fate guide.
                        Actually, I chose to level with threads of fate - and this quest was not avaliable to me. I just had to forward the guide and accept "It's a dirty job". The way the revendreth quests are set up for Threads of Fate make no sense. If you start off choosing to go to Revendreth from Orbios, (I did this at level 50), you are given the quest "Dark Asperations" which sends you to Sinfall to talk to Prince Renathal, but your guide has you fly instead to Darkhaven and start questing there. On step 32, where I am now, Charlatans of Ceremony is not available to me (it says I will accept it automatically.) I spent 20 minutes trying to figure out where to go before I just closed Zygor and moved on using the WoW UI. Ran into similar issues with Bastion and Maldraxxus Threads of Fate quests.

Comment

Working...
                        X