Suggestion for changing Leveling Spec talent builds for all Classes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion for changing Leveling Spec talent builds for all Classes

Let me first say, love Zygor Guides. Used them way back 8 years ago, and when I picked up Shadowlands again, I knew where I was going to go to get my leveling guide.

Also, let it be known throughout the land that I'm an alt-aholic. Yes, I used to be part of a large raiding guild, but with my lifestyle now, I enjoy WoW by virtue of approaching all the quest needs and and rewards with the differences that every class bring. You might be able to barrel in with an Arms Warrior and burn down the room, but as a Rogue, you might have to approach things more stealthy.

So - I have every class in WoW now above 40, with 5 level 60, and renoun 40. But, with many of the classes, I felt that it was harder than I thought it should be. When I hit that point, looking at WowHead or IcyVeins talent builds, or suggestions for leveling, showed me that it almost feels that Zygor's suggestions are a little behind the times. Maybe nerfs, or buffs, or whatnot have skewed what Zygor's builds and suggested leveling builds away from what they have.

With 9.1 around the corner, it'd be a perfect timing to have the good folks at Zygor, compare their suggestions to WowHead/IcyVeins -- as after I made the adjustments, leveling any class became fun again.

Thank you for considering this.

I will bring your suggestion to the teams' attention for review. We appreciate your support.

Comment

Thanks. There is no harm in taking into account the suggestions that folks that spend hours and hours on number crunching, simulations, etc for talent builds. All I can really comment on is my own personal experiences, that show across the board improvements in play-ability, survive-ability, and general overall experience from using a talent build from either Wowhead or IcyVeins.

Comment

Working...
      X