Why no "Fastest 1-50" guide ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why no "Fastest 1-50" guide ?

I find it hard to get a starting point on the leveling guides.

I get it right now it's "pick the zone you wan't to quest in, we guide you through that" and blizzard scaled the xp etc, but there are definitely zones where the xp/hour is increased thanks to the density of the quests and short travel times, why not making a guide that will take people to these optimized zones ?

"Zygor's Leveling and Loremaster guide is the ultimate tool for players who want to level up quickly [...] and everything else required to reach level 120 in the fastest time possible."

I think a guide like this is necessary

I support this idea, atm WOD is the most effecient way to level from 10 to 50 quickly, couple that with random dungeons, and your good to go

Comment

Absolutely. You can find information on this by searching the general web, but it's weird that Zygor seems to have lost track of its original main purpose. Also I think the consensus for WOD is less true than it once was, for example I hear a lot of recommendations for Silverpine Forest -> Hillsbrad.

Comment

I was just coming here to see if there was a conversation on this.. its kind of weird for ever ago when I first started using Zygors (I think it was a PDF I printed back then?) It was all about being absolute fastest lvling. Now I dont feel like that option exist or is a goal anymore. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE how far this guide has come convience alone its absolutely the bees knees I just wonder if when it comes to fast lvling I have to invest else where and zygor becomes just a QOL addon.

Comment

Working...
        X