Internal Waypointer Gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Internal Waypointer Gone

Probably an easy explanation for this, but, was leveling lvl 10 night elf and out of the blue, the waypointer disappeared. I've tried going through the options, etc., but nothing I've tried has made it pop back up. This isn't happening with the other toon Im leveling. Very confused.

Apologies if this topic has already been discussed...if you could link it to me, even, that would be great. Thanks in advance!

It's possible that it is hidden behind another UI element. Try adjusting the arrow scale to a very large size to see if you can spot it poking out from behind another UI element, and if so try to grab it and move it.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks, Cabby. I tried that and it still didn't pop up. I've tried resizing it itself, I've tried different models, everything. It's simply not there. It's completely weird. And, again, it's not doing that on my other toon. grrrrrr.

Comment

Hmmm... have you tried to use the window reset button? Not sure if it would reset the arrow as well but it's worth a shot.

One other thing you could try is to go to the WoW/WTF/Account/accountname/SavedVariables folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer.lua file in there. This will do a complete reset of the guides as if you just installed it and should get the arrow back again.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X