Loremaster not picking up what done previously

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loremaster not picking up what done previously

I did the Loremaster on he Eastern and have now started the Outlands. First one was fine and two areas of outlands was fine but the rest all show 0% and when I open them say I should do the leveling guide first. An example is Terakker Forest. I have done the leveling guide and it says 100% complete but the Loremaster shows 0% and warns me at the start I should do the leveling guide. I have done 47 of the 67 quests needed. All the rest of the areas in outlands are saying the same thing.
    Do I just carry on with the Loremaster and ignore the messages?

Yes. The Loremaster and Leveling guides have separate quests in the for the Outlands and Northrend. You need to do both guides to complete the loremaster stuff for each zone. The Loremaster guide automatically tells you to do the Leveling guide first so that all of the quests will be unlocked. As long as you've done the Leveling guide for the zone just skip to the next step.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Okay did that and both say 100% now but I am 62/63 quests. I re-run both and it appears all quests have been done but obviously have missed one somewhere. How do I find which one I missed?

Comment

Be sure to do the Leveling guides for the zones that connect. Often times there will be one or two quests for a zone that are part of a neighboring zone's guide, like the different breadcrumb quests. So for Terokkar Forest be sure to do Zangarmarsh and Nagrand guides. Probably the best thing to do is do all of the Outland leveling guides, then go thru and do all of the Loremaster guides, then after the whole continent is done look to see if a quest was missed somewhere.

Comment

How do I see if any where missed? I tried the guide again after on them and they all run through to the end with no quests missed. Obviously something was missed but how do I work out which one or two?

Comment

Okay I think I see the one that is missing using QuestComplete. It shows that "What's Wrong at Cenarion Thicket?" is not completed. It starts in ZangerMarsh by "Leythyn Moonfire". Have found him but he won't give me the quest.
            There is one other not completed which is "Secrets of Arakkoa" but again can't find anyone to give me the quest.

Comment

Those are both breadcrumb quests that you won't be able to accept anymore if you've already done the follow-up quests in the chain. The breadcrumb quests always start a quest chain but aren't required to do the chain.

Did you do the guides for the surrounding zones?

Comment

Yes I did. I followed the leveling guide through and each time it told me I was ready for the next zone I took that thinking the loremaster guide would pick up the rest.
                Can't believe that they would put an acheivement in that cannot be gotten due to quests that are impossible to do at a certain point. Really disappointing I spent so much time on the character and I wont be able to loremaster him for this zone.

Comment

If you accepted the pop up to move on to the next guide then you will have skipped some quests here and there. Try running thru the Leveling guides again and make sure that every single quest in those guides are done.

Comment

I did try running through the leveling guides again and they all do not find any quests not done. I will continue with the loremaster quests in this zone till I am done in Outlands and then see if that triggers anything for the forest.

Comment

Been trying to do some research for you. There is a quest chain that starts in Nagrand with a quest called Survey The Land. Go do that quest chain and you'll eventually get to a quest called Crackin' Some Skulls which will count toward the Terokkar Forest Loremaster achievement.

Comment

Thanks. Will see if I can find that tonight after work if I have time. Will let you know how I get on.

Comment

Many thanks. It has worked. Found the quest giver and he gave it to me and followed through about 4 others finally getting the forest achievement. Much appreciated that you took the time to find this for me.

Really laggy tonight thought and got booted by the server twice while doing it so think I will leave it there for tonight.

Many thanks from New Zealand. Great service beyond your product.

Comment

Glad that worked and got that last quest for you.

Comment

Working...
                            X