Can't follow Loremaster guide for Netherstorm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't follow Loremaster guide for Netherstorm

Was going through fine and have 112/120 quest for Loremaster but suddenly cant follow the guide because I am at war with the Aldor so Anchorite Karja will not spreak to me or give me the quests.

Just have to ask, did you do the Leveling guide for Netherstorm first?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I am sure I did. I went through it again and everything appears to be done in the leveling guide. I do remember some time ago being ask to choose either the Aldor or the Scryers and choose the Scryers which put me at war with the Aldor.

Comment

It is possible to switch from Scryers to Aldor if you wish to do so. Just head to Shattrah and in the Lower City find Sha'nir. From her grab the Strained Supplies quest and go do it fast, then after you turn it in she gives the follow-up More Venom Sacs quest which is repeatable and you keep doing that to get to neutral with Aldor. This will of course make you hated by Scryers so you won't be able to do their quests anymore after going thru this process. The venom sacs needed for the quests are easy to get off the Dreadfang spiders out in Terokkar Forest, and possibly on the AH if they aren't soulbound. If you do this here is a map that shows a good line of the spiders you can find by Allerian Stronghold.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Just be aware it takes over 1300 venom sacs to do this. I'm currently doing it for the Hero of Shattrath achievement

Comment

Thanks. Might try it. I did not need those quests I missed for Loremaster in the end. Just made it with 1 to spare.

Comment

Working...
            X