OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've successfully followed the guide from 85-89 and a half but the guide ended early!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've successfully followed the guide from 85-89 and a half but the guide ended early!

I wasn't able to reach level 90 with the full guide and I didn't skip a single quest! Looks like you guys need to expand the guide . Either that or I've come across a very bad bug.

Please let me know if there's anything I can do to remedy this.

It seems like Blizzard has changed XP requirements around again. Please try loading any Loremaster guides for the 85-90 zones and see if those extra quests will help to get you to 90.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Go the same issue. About 25% in level 88 and already doing lvl 89quests... Been using guides since very early WoLTK and was more than happy with it but this time not impressed...

Comment

I haven't experienced this problem. have you skipped over an entire zone? that's the only thing i can think of.

Comment

I'm in a level 25 guild, miner/herbalist and 4 1/2 bars from 90 and the guide ended. I did EVERY quest in the dread wastes that was in the guide plus the dailies. I did all zones even some from Krasarang and all of the Valley quests. but changed zones each time I leveled.

Comment

Go back and finish off the zones that you skipped the end for. We are working on fixing this.

Comment

It also doesn't help that you get XP from mining/flower picking. That combined with the bonus from your guild and if you got the 2hr brewfest buff (10% xp bonus), that'll speed up your leveling as well.

Comment

I would hope that when they are putting the guides together, they are using a toon that is 'worse case scenario' in that, the toon is not guilded, does NO gathering during the time they are tooling the guide and has no XP bonus's.

There are plenty of opportunities however to work to level 90 even if the guide finishes early. You can always load up one of the loremaster guides for a zone you have not yet done and run a new area since I assume that the 'levelling' portion of the guides usually only contain 50-70% of the total zones.
                Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
                Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Comment

You can also finish out the level with dungeons. I forgot to suggest that in my last post.

Comment

Me too!
                    I've been using Zygor since vanilla, and this is the first time it has let me down (this much).

I've done every step in the guide without even skipping something when the guide asked me to (when i levelled in a zone). Also done the Tiller's and got 3 million extra xp from random findings and doing mining and herbalism.. Still 2 million short when it tells i'm 90. >:-(

Comment

Try loading up any Loremaster guides to get extra quests.

Comment

I'm currently running through the Pandaria zones and don't seem to run into XP issues.
                        As usual I just follow the guide step by step and never skip to the next zone early.
                        In addition to the leveling guides I did the Valley of the Four Winds loremaster guide and ran through 3 dungeons. All this did not give me more than half a level. And I never had much rested bonus.
                        Currently I'm level 89 and about 2/3 through the Kun-Lai guide. So still two entire zones to go.

Comment

Following guides without skipping to next zone at any point and I'm halfway through 87 still in the Vally of the Four Winds. Working as intended I think.

Comment

It might be relative to the amount of monsters/mobs killed along the way. If you're rouge you're not going to kill as many by sneaking around. Anyway I have finished all zones now and still have about 30% to 90 but that does not bother me as much as I am planning to farm randoms as a healer so pretty speedy to get in to some group.

Comment

You can also load up any Loremaster guides for the MoP zones and do them for some extra quests, if you haven't done so already.

Comment

Working...
                              X