step 209

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

step 209

ok im at step 209 "the broketooth ravage" and the waypoint arrow says im right where i need to be to hand in that quest yet im supposed to find this mo mo npc yet the guide gives you no clue as to where whatsoever.

I have to say that I have found the guide not to be anywhere near as accurate as it has been in the past as there have been several instances of it reporting an npc to be right where your standing only for them to be quite some distance away

This part of the Kun_lai Summit guide looks a bit strange.
    According to wowhead there are two quests, "The Broketooth Ravage" and "The Rabbitsfoot".
    It looks like you can only do one of them (however wowhead my still not be 100% correct as they need more data).

The guide first tells you to get "The Rabbitsfoot", then do "The Broketooth Ravage" (which will be skipped because you don't have that quest at that point), then do "The Rabbitsfoot" and accept "The Broketooth Ravage" and then turn them both in.
    So for instructions on "The Broketooth Ravage" you need to go back in the guide to the step that got skipped.

The Horde guide has another step order which at least shows the steps in the correct order.

About the NPC locations, it looks like many NPCs in Pandaria wander around a bit, this will cause coordinates to be a few meters off.
    When the major things get sorted out I'm sure more hints on NPC locations will come in the future.

Comment

Thanks cartman, You and cabby do a great job of helping here

Comment

Thanks, I'm currently busy leveling a character myself but most issues posted here are far beyond the point I'm currently questing so I can only look into the guide files to find out what's going on.
        So far (Valley of the Four Winds after the Brewery) I had no big issues except the well known level 86 quest in Jade Forest.

And the Zygor team is constantly fixing things as you can see from the number of updates.

Comment

Haha, you're farther along than I am Cartman. I don't think I've even hit the half way point in the Jade Forest guide.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I just came across this section and the steps are indeed not in the correct order.
            The following steps need to be reversed as the step to get the item gets skipped because you get the quest in the second step:
            step
            goto 48.0,73.2
            .from Mo Mo##59805
            ..get Rabbitsfoot's Luckydo |q 30603/1
            step
            goto 49.1,70.4
            .talk 59806
            .' Rescue Brother Rabbitsfoot |q 30602/1
            ..accept 30603

Comment

Is this one on our bug list Cartman?

Comment

Yes, that's the one on the bug list.

Comment

Thanks. Had to be sure as I'm trying to get stuff added into the bug tracker.

Comment

Working...
                  X