Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jade Forest Step 274

Says to talk to "Elder Sage Rain-Zhu"

However cannot get to him. Appears to be in the temple which is a dungeon now. Could have got it before but did not because the guide did not say to take it.

How do I get back to him now???

Talk to Elder Sage Wind-Yi and you can get teleported back inside.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

There is no option to select to get teleported back in.

Comment

This was a breadcrumb that was having some complications and we are looking into the best route to make sure people don't miss out on this. However you can go to the inn Dawn's Blossom and accept the quest named "And his name was... Stormtout" instead.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Can't find it there either. Two quests to be given but not that one.

Comment

Originally posted by veldthui View Post
            Can't find it there either. Two quests to be given but not that one.
            Go to the Inn located at Dawn's Blossom and talk with Bolo. He'll be sitting at a table drinking some brew. He'll give you the Stormstout quest. I just got it from him a minute ago after finding out that Wind-Yi won't teleport you to Rain-Zhu.

Comment

Originally posted by zakpack View Post
              Go to the Inn located at Dawn's Blossom and talk with Bolo. He'll be sitting at a table drinking some brew. He'll give you the Stormstout quest. I just got it from him a minute ago after finding out that Wind-Yi won't teleport you to Rain-Zhu.
              Nope not for me. He does not have any quests to give.

Comment

Have you completed all the other quests that lead up to this? Maybe you missed something?

Comment

Veldthui, are you level 86 yet? The bread crumb that you are trying to pick up is intended for level 86 players and isn't available until then. Also, check to see that you are using the most up to date version of our guide.

Comment

Level 88 now and am using 4.0.5134 when I was looking but the guide was the issue. When I could take the quest initially I did not because the guide did not say to and I assumed it either was not needed or would come back to it. When the guide did come back to it I was already outside and cannot get back inside. I also cannot find any of the the suggested ways to get the quest.
                    Certainly the guide needs fixing so that it tells you to get the quest about 3-5 steps before it does while you still can.

Comment

you can get the quest from Bolo in the Inn at Dawn's Blossom

Comment

Originally posted by jgonzales394 View Post
                        you can get the quest from Bolo in the Inn at Dawn's Blossom
                        As I said earlier it is not available to me. Maybe I have done some other quest that does not allow it any more but certainly not available to me from Bolo.

Comment

That's highly possible. The quest in question is a breadcrumb quest so it's not needed to do other quests in the chain, and once you do one of the other quests in the chain the breadcrumb is no longer available in game.
                          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                          X