Possible bug (may just be me) Kun-Lai Summit Step 291

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible bug (may just be me) Kun-Lai Summit Step 291

So I have been following along with no issues everything is great and then I get to step 291 - Accept 'My Husband...'

The lady is there but there is no indication that she has a quest, no bubble chat, nothing.

I have not skipped anything on the guide, all quests so far in the guide have been completed up to this point. Now i have to skip it which sucks i was hoping not to have to skip it.

Any suggestions or help is appreciated.
    I tried logging out and back in.

Thanks guys

This may be a glitch on my end. I continued and the first thing i had to do a couple quests later was turn in the quest, and it turned it in even though that quest was not in my quest log. I don't have a quest log addon either. Strange. I am past this point so you can close this thread I guess.

Comment

The guide viewer probably just marked it as completed because this quests is exclusive with another quest so if you did the other quest you wouldn't have been able to get this quest, but they both will count toward unlocking a future quest.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Awesome thanks, yea everything has been going smooth before and after this point now

Comment

Working...
        X